Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nasty weather

I was supposed to go to one of my writer group meetings last night. I didn't go though because it was really horribly stormy. I hate thunder and lightning. I very much scares me. I didn't want to go anywhere except down to the den and hide. I missed the people there. I was going to read a story about the big catfish my dad caught the other day.
I am worried that it may storm again today. I like warm sunny DRY days and nights. Well, maybe some rain for the garden, butt NEVER EVER thunder and lightning. I shiver and shake.

2 comments:

Nibbles Treats said...

Think happy thoughts and hang in there.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Frankie
We're sorry you are having nasty weather and are afraid. We wish we could give you some cuddles.

We came across this product called the Thundershirt for dogs who are afraid of storms or other stuff.
Here is a link http://www.thundershirt.com/

Hope the weather passes soon.
Love Ruby & Penny