Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grinch Alert

Well, the Grinch Guy has a home improvement project going on. He his making their sunporch roof stick out farther all around. He has Junior Grinch helping him.
When we came up the road yesterday Jim the Grinch Guy called my name. I know he was hoping that I would jump out of Jennifer Jeep and go into his yard. I know better than that stuff!! He and Jr. Grinch would catch me and do some of their horrible things to me.
I just don't know how nice little Fawn Tell puts up with those two.
I hope that Lee and Arianna sing the Grinch Song that I wrote. It would keep those Grinches in their place. MAYBE.

3 comments:

Nibbles Treats said...

Beware of the Grinch! Good job using your noggin and not listening to him.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Alli and Frankie said...

lol! It's good that you are playing it safe. You never know what the Grinch & Grinch jr. could have up their sleeves! :)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You all are SOOOO lucky not to have these Grinches living in your neighborhoods. It is a constant worry, I can tell you that.