Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lake fun for me




I am such a nervous wreck over this babysitting thingy with FawnTell that I need a day of Rest and Relaxation. I just told mom to get the lunchs packed, and dad to get the gear gathered. I am going to the lake. If FawnTell comes up here to my house... she will just have to leave me a note. I am stressed beyond belief over this and I need to unwind. I may even make mom and dad stay on the lake clear up until almost my bedtime. I'll let you know how things went.
Anchors away !!!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

w00fs Salty Dawg, that sounds like a pawsome idea to me...y u not keep them on the lake till thursday, then u b to tired to leave u wiff sarge and JJ..

b safe,
~rocky~

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I never thought of that one !!!
Butt Rocky, where would I get enough food to last me that long? Mom says cheese spoils. I am going to have to think hard on this grreat idea. Thanks Pal.