Friday, June 26, 2009

I need FawnTell to babysit me

I waited and waited for FawnTell to come to my house yesterday. I thought she would come up on my hill and say that she would rescue me from Sarge and Jennifer Jeep. She didn't come though.

Maybe she was too busy getting ready for my visit.

Maybe people forgot to call her and tell her that I need her help.

Maybe the Grinch Guy has FawnTell napped her.

Maybe there is a Vacula there and it has taken her to its closet cave.

I am soooo worried about FawnTell. I just don't know why she hasn't let me know about babysitting me.

I need for FawnTell to babysit me beclaws if I am forced to go to Sarge's house I WON'T BE ABLE TO WRITE MY BLOG. EVERYONE WILL MISS HEARING FROM ME. I NEED TO BE AT MY HOUSE TO WRITE MY BLOG.
FawnTell doesn't have a YapStop. I could teach her how to use mine. She would LOVE that.
I would teach her how to Gwalk Moleys and take her on my boat and 4-wheeler and just let her hold me. It would all be soooo very much wonderful for her. Just like a big vacation.
PLEASE.... SOME BUDDY..... talk to FawnTell and S plain to her how important this is.
OKAY ????????

3 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Oh my, we just came to visit for the first time and we hope FawnTell will babysit you. No dachsie should go through such trauma!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Lacy said...

w00fs Frankie, i cant believe fawn tell hasnt gotted in touch wiff u yet...when does they leave, u iz running outta time..

b safe,
~rocky~

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hi and Welcome to Roxie, Sammy &
Andy. I am sooo glad you stopped by. Hope you come back agin.
Rocky, I only have until next Thursday for FawnTell to make my babysitting arrangements. I am on a mission (dachshund style) here. I am not giving up hope of salvation until Thurs. morning. Even then I may hide behind my cliner chair. (Don't tell mom though.)