Monday, June 1, 2009

I am Three now

I celebrated my actual birthday yesterday. I am now officially THREE. I know what you are thinking. Didn't Frankie do the birthday thingy when he was at Lori's??? Yes, I did have my big party there with all my gifts and stuff, butt that was so that we could all be together when I partied. What happened yesterday was, I made mom cook and bake and stuff and dad worked some more in the garden. THEN WHEN I WAS SATIFSFIED THAT THEY HAD ALL THEIR WORK COMPLETED... I LET THEM TAKE ME TO MY BOAT FOR JUST AND HOUR.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BOAT.
TODAY WE ARE GOING TO GO FOR A WHOLE DAY. THAT WILL BE EVEN BETTER.
MOM HAS ALREADY PACKED OUR LUNCH. SHE HAS CHEESE FOR ME!!
YEA !!! A DAY ON THE LADY L IS DACHSHUND HEAVEN.

1 comment:

Nibbles Treats said...

Happy Birthday and enjoy your time on the boat. Don't get too much sun though! Be safe!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker