Friday, May 22, 2009

My Birthday..

I am going to have a birthday. I will be three years old. I am going to have to celebrate it at Sarge's house. I am soooo very much worried that he will want to keep or kill my presents. You know how very much bad he is. Poop Poop Poop. I wish I didn't have to go there.

I had some very grrrreat company yesterday!!! A little girl came to see me. Her name is ADDY. We had some super fun. I will tell you all about it when I get back from Pennsylvania. I even have pictures and stuff.

I hope that I get to see my Friend Woodie today. He hardly ever takes a day off from his store. Butt... sometimes is his just too busy to visit with me. I'll let you know about that too.

I want to wish everyone a very safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend. Remember to think about what it means. Thank a veteran for keeping us safe.
C U soon. Licks & Wags

1 comment:

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Frankie
Enjoy your long weekend. We can't wait to hear about your adventures when you get back.
Happy Birthday.
Love Ruby & Penny