Wednesday, May 20, 2009

company came

We had some unexpected company yesterday. It all started out very much fun for me. I took the man all around my yard to show him my very best ever stuff. I let him see where I keep two of the grrreatest bones hidden. I let him watch me dig up weeds in my garden. I showed him my best deep hole that is between two cabbage plants. Then I took him to the thicket so he could look at the trees there. I even showed him my favorit Pee tree. We both used it. Then after that we looked at the old hornets nest that I have been enjoying for a couple of weeks.
I showed him where dad had thrown that nasty old dead snake. We were having a very much super time until I thought it would be fun to show him how to roll in the grass and then rub some nice fresh bird poop on my head. You won't believe what he did after that.

He picked me up and took me to MOM. What a traitor. I will never trust company again.
Mom took me in the house and made me have a BATH!! Then she put me in my toy room and closed the door!!!! It was an awful end to a wonderful time. I should have told mom what this man did on the tree. She wouldn't have liked that one bit.

No comments: