Monday, May 18, 2009

frosty





OOOOOh, it got very much cold here. I had to have mom and dad put sacks over my tomatoes and green peppers so they would not die.
When they finished and I had completed my full inspection of their work, I thought it looked so funny that I had mom take some pictures for you to see.
When I got up this morning there was frost in the bottom part of our yard. I don't think it would have killed the plants in the garden butt... it is always better to be safe than sorry.
Now, I need to get mom and dad busy and get the plants uncovered so they can get the sun on them. I think I'll have them put the sacks back on again tonight though. JUST TO BE SURE.


2 comments:

Alli and Frankie said...

Hi, Frankie! It's me, Frankie! :) Your garden is HUGE! I'll bet it's nice to have fresh veggies. My mom & dad belong to a food coop for fruit and veggies but nothing is better than picking them from your own yard! You're lucky to have all that room to run around! :)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hi Frankie Mae,
Yes, I have about 2 acres. Butt, it is a lot of work for people of our size. How is your nose?? I am worried about you. We don't have scorpions here. I did have a snake in my yard the other day though. My dad made it go away....