Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

I hope that this new year is going to be better for everyone. I keep hearing about all of the people who are having trouble with not having a job, not having a place to live, not having enought to eat, and children with no toys or books. This all makes me feel so sad. I am so lucky to have all that I do. I wish I could wag my tail and make everything perfect for everyone.

I had to make a resolution. I thought and thought. I couldn't decide. I asked my friends for help. They gave me some really good suggestions. Then I thought some more. I was still thinking about it last night when all the guns were being shot off to welcome in the new year. It wasn't until I was all snuggled in my nice soft warm bed that I finally made my decision.

I, Frankie Furter resolve to stop wasting my food. I will not leave my supper untouched until it spoils, because I have eaten too many snacks. There are dogs (and cats,too I guess) who do not have enough to eat. They are hungry. I will have my mom and dad give more food to the animal shelter. That is what I Resolve. No waste and donate.

No comments: