Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009


I am pretty excited about what we will be eating for good luck in the new year. It will be pork roast and ... deer tenderloin all covered over with SAUR KRAUT. That is the GOOD LUCK food for this this area of the country.
I am a dachshund. We are German. Saur Kraut is a German food. What could be better. Especially that deer tenderlon part. Yummmmy.
I am still thinking very much hard on my resolution. I just can't make up my mind yet.
I got an email from the people who put on the Christmas Legacy Play. They are going to do another play. It will be about Pirates. I want to be in this new play. I hope that everyone who was in the other play will be in this one... and even more people. Especially more kids. I love the kids. They are fun for me to play with.
Have a wonderful... and SAFE New Year's Eve.

No comments: