Monday, February 23, 2009

Short



Okay, I'll be the first to admit that I'm short. I can't look a Gr. Dane or Greyhound in the eye. Unless I happened to be standing on a table. My pespective on the world is a bit different from that of others. I may be little but that does not mean that I don't matter. It doesn't mean that I can't get things done. It doesn't mean that I don't have BIG ideas. I may be short, but I am also LONG.

Being long, reminds me that being the first to arrive and the last to leave are not necessarily the important things. It is what happens in the middle that really counts. My mind might arrive first, but my heart is in the middle. I have a lot of middle. he he he I have noticed that there is a lot of middle in this world.

People who always want to be first are not always the ones who are the best. People who are last are not always the worst. I think those who are in the middle are the ones who really get to the heart of the things that matter most. They are the glue that holds the whole thing together.

No comments: