Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas afternoon



This was the very much best Christmas in my entire life.
I made a Frankie Funny for Santa Paws with my milk glass and cookie plate trick. Then when I got up.... Santa Paws had left me many fun toys and lots of treats and stuff.
The very best of all was.... I got my very much own YapStop computer with a touchpad. I can use it on the floor which is much easier for me to do. This is a picture of me sending out my very first email from my YapStop.
I am so lucky. I don't know what more a dachshund could have asked for. But then when I thought the day could not get any better.... The SUN CAME OUT AND I GOT TO PLAY IN MY BRUSHPILE. What a wonderful Christmas. I will never forget it.
I hope that your Christmas was very much wonderful and that Santa Paws was good to you too.

No comments: