Friday, December 26, 2008

Very tired today.



I had such a wonderful Christmas. I didn't know that it could be so much fun to open packages and to watch my mom and dad open their things. I got my dad some really cool things. He was very much happy with them. I gave my mom a gift card because she loves those.

Then I got my mom to help me start learning how to use my YapStop. It is fun but a little bit tricky for me. I may need to get my nails cut shorter so I don't make so many mistakes.

I really very much love to be able to write my blog and read my email without having to wait for mom. I know she is going to really like it too.

It was so nice outside yesterday that mom let me play in my brushpiles. I made all the chipmunks and mice go away. Mom says they will come back though. I hate mice. Even on Christmas.

We had company last night. Everybody just talked and talked and ate cheese. I was so tired that I finally got out of mom's cliner chair and made my mad face at them all. Then I just went to bed. I did it all by myself. Christmas is fun but it is hard work, too.

I hope that every one I know had a good Christmas and will have a Happy New Year.

No comments: