Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pressies from MY WIVES....

Would you just LOOK at the wonderful MARVELOUS stuffs that my beautiful wives sent to me and Ernie and to my mom and dad... Furst... look at the CARD .. right here beside OUR Anniversary CLOCK.. SEE??? it has a DACHSHUND on it... and it was signed and stuffs... by my WIVES... butt that is toooooo very much special and PAWsonal fur me to let you read.
OKAY... I can tell you that they sent me TWO HOOGE bags of their Grrrreat home cookered ... just fur ME.. Duck Jerky... Drooooool and a bag of Sweet Potato snacks with Duck Jerky Garnishes.. Drip drop DRIBBLE DROOL.. I don't think these thingy are good fur Ernie's delicate stomach and his Baby Teefs.. So I think I'll just be FORCED to eat them ALL... MYSELF.
AND they sent BOTH of us... SNOWMAN Squeaky Toys... Ernie Ripped the nose off of his in like 87 seconds... beclaws he is a Chipper off the Ol' Doxie. Oh.. and there were Chocolate KISSES from my Girrrrls .. fur my Dad and Mom... I was pretty Green with Jellyness over THAT..
AND there were TAGS that I got to READ... and they sent me THEIR SCENT.. on this COOL COOL DEER.
Here I am playin with it... and sniffin up the Grrrreat Scents that they left fur me... Oh and that is Ernie over there with his NOSELESS snowman.. NOW LET ME TELL YOU about this toy.. Mom thought I "Fixed" it right away beclaws.. she couldn't HEAR it Squeakin.. BUTT guess what? It has the mostest Special Sound .. Only WE Dawgs can hear it.. and let me tell you it sounds WONDERFUL. OH Girrrrrls THANK YOU So VERY MUCH. I love EVERYTHINGY.. and Ernie Loves his Snifferless Snowman.. and mom and dad said their kisses were SWEEEEEEEET.
I did let Ernie play with my DEER.. fur about 87 seconds while I played with MY Snowman..
Butt I was afraid he might STEAL some Ruby and Penny Fragrance... so I took it BACK..
Well after all that excitement.. I wanted to take you to see MY WIVES... here they are... Right on the BED... Aren't they BEAUTIFUL... Miss Agnes made the quilt... AND my sister LORI commissioned WHN to make the "Placemats" so she could give them to my mom fur CHRISTMAS.. She LOVED them SOOOOO much that mom then sewed Three of them together so that I can be on the Bed with My WIVES... See Me up there on the Pillows???
Now Ruby and Penny also sent something ELSE fur Mom and dad... In a box that Really said FRagile on it... so my dad opened it... super careful.. and guess what was in there fur mom and dad...
MINI ME.. and Eeensey Ernie... and they have our Names and they are just CUTE as ... well cute as... a Dachshund!!
This REALLY does look like Ernie....esp. his NOSE pawt... heehehe My mom was all SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE over it.
And when she looked at Mini ME... she peed on herself.. butt I didn't say anythingy beclaws .. it IS Christmas and all. Isn't it CUTE ... DAD wants to put them on the dining room table.. butt MOM is going... NO.. they might get broken.. They were snarling at each other over that stuffs... so Ernie and I just want back to OUR Christmas Pressies... and let them.. fight it out.
Thank you Ruby and Penny and Mom J.....EVERYBUDDY just LOVED the pressies you sent fur US. AND...we LOVE ... YOU TOO!!!

Butt I Do have to tell you somethingy FUNNY... Like I said the box said FRagile in one place.. and...
AGILE on the FRONT... I just about Laffed my TAIL off about THAT... beclaws I (Frankie Furter) really AM AGILE. and we certainly REMEMBER when Ernie was TRYIN to be AGILE and ended up havin to jump that TURDle. hehehehe

I would like to THANK Amber DaWeenie fur comin up with the wonderful name... THE FEARLESS FIVE ... it Soooooo describes the Entire Pittie Pack, Amber!!!
If you would like to help them spread the word about what Really happened THAT NIGHT...(SEE Post from YESTERDAY) PLEASE... Feel free to Copy and Paste and POST their Story. I know Fearless Five would want you to. It might help your followers to understand how thingys came to be.

I hope you are writing your Peeps are Flakes stories... Don't furget there WILL be PRIZES!!! REAL SPECIAL Prizes!!!
PeeS..... bet you are GLAD that the Snowmen are GONE... You are sooooooo lucky... beclaws you didn't even see 1/3 of them!!! LUCKY YOU...

26 comments:

Minnie and Mack said...

You and Ernie are the two luckiest doggies! Look at all the wonderful loot.

Happy New Year!
Minnie and Mack

HH and The Boys said...

What a wonderful Christmas you had.... and those figurines of you and Ernie are just beautiful. Now, to top it off... it's Tooona Tuesday. What could be better than that.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Frankie....you have such loving and caring wives to have dem send you all dat loot! Hard to believe dat dey sent you ... shhh (snowmen)! I thinks dat you really has a wittle soft spot in dere somewheres for dese wittle snow creatures. And, well, me can see what Ernie tinks about snowmen!

And da mini you's and Ernie ...too cool.

Unknown said...

Wow Frankie your wives are just the bestest ever. I love the figurines - they are just adorable. Hope you enjoy your prezzies and thanks for sharing!

Finn said...

You are the luckiest! And Frankie, I am glad you let Ernie play with it! Even if it was just for 87 seconds, that's ok!!

3 doxies said...

OMD...a mini YOU and Ernie!!!!! Dats kinda sweet and skeery at da same time. Ruby and Penny is so so so so goods to you and your family.
Lovin' da clock...dat was super cool and creative.

Why didn't just decapitate da snowman?

Puddles
PS: sigh...I didn't gets my puppy fur Christmas

Scooter said...

Hey Frankie!
Wow, your wives are sooooo good to you! They were super-duper shoppers and I think your toys are perfect. Love those figurines and they look exactly like you and little Ernie. Your whole pack scored big-time! Woohooooo. Don't you wish it was Christmas all the time?!? Yeah, me too.
BTW: Great IT story. I love that post and I just knew Sandra would love it too. Wonderful job, Frankie and Mamaw.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Ruby and Penny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruby and Penny said...

Morning Frank.
We are just getting up. Poor Ruby had and allergic reaction to something last nite and kept us all up late. Poor girl.
We are soo happy you love your pressies. We really like that reindeer too. It makes such a fun sound. Mom had to pry it away from us after she let us scent it up for you.
Glad Mom L & Dad B like your mini's. They are soo cute.
Love ya
Ruby & Penny
Pees - that is Ruby on the card. Mom made those for the 1st Christmas card exchange we participated in.

GOOSE said...

You've got some wonderful wives! Where do I get a couple of them? What a great christmas you had.
Blessings,
Goose

K9 Katastrophie said...

Hi Frankie, What very special Christmas gifts!! Each and every one of them is so special!! Isn't WHN very talented?

Licks,
Ruthie

Dachshund Nola said...

OMD those are great pressies Frankie! I love the mini you and little Ernie! So cute you're a very lucky guy
Dachshund Nola

Backcountry Brodie said...

Well, Frankie, you knowed wot you woz doing when you got yourself TWO wives coz now you get DUBBULL the loot even if'n you do has to share with Ernie. It woz smart of you to take your deer away after letting Ernie has it fur not long enuff to desnooter it like he did his snowman. So your mom locked up all the snowmans alreddy until next year? Must be lonely without all those snowman eyeballs watching you all the time.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Must be gratifying to be able to chew have a snowman to chew!!!! Great presents.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

You keep referring to Angel Barney, did he go over the bridge? Or is just a general angel.

Just Jess for now said...

Oh goodness Franky. Those are some pretty amazing presies, but next time I'll make sure to make Glacier look away. He is thinking having a wife is a good idea since they give such good presies.

Anna the GSD said...

Wow, those mini-yous are sooooo cool!!!!

The Daily Pip said...

EEEK! Mini-you and Mini-Ernie! How cute is that! Those wives of yours sure know how to treat a guy, right!

Your pal, Pip

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Helloooo Mr Frankie and Little Ernie. What a wonderful Christmas gift your two wives sent you. Toys, yummers and love. Awwwww. That's cause you are so special.

Mum loves your bed with the special quilt. She said maybe she could try and make one but seeing as it takes her 87 minutes to sew on a button it would probably take her 87,000 days and would still look rubbish hehehe. Don't forget to let us know where you put the mini you and Ernie. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Pat Wahler said...

What wonderful gifts! You are sooooo lucky!

Pat
Critter Alley

Bocci said...

What great gifts! We love those little Doxies that your parents received-adorable!

And did you say, "wives", Frankie, with an "s" on the end? Why I'm shocked, just shocked....:-)

Two French Bulldogs said...

your gals went overboard!!
Benny & Lily

Berts Blog said...

So Frankie, I was just wondering, now don't think I am, you know, thinking about this seriously or not, but how does a marriage work out when you can't be with your wives all the time.

I mean, is it hard. Not that I am thinking of it AT ALL, I just wondered how you kept your sanity.

Like Austria is way further than I thought.

Anonymous said...

Oh your mini-you's are just adorable! And that quilt is the bomb! So glad you now have a snowman of your own Frankie! :)

Waggin at ya,
Roo

houndstooth said...

What great presents Penny and Ruby sent you! My mom was squeeing over the ornaments, too, but fortunately, she did NOT pee on herself! You are one lucky guy!

Bunny

Sagira said...

You have the best wives ever. Those pressies are so cool and I love the mini you and Ernie, how neat!

The TURDle story is the best.

Road Dog Tales said...

Such cool pressies! That quilt with your wives is stunning and the pillows and placements too! And those figurines are just adorable! You must be thrilled with all these thoughtful pressies!

The Road Dogs