Thursday, February 4, 2010

Post #450

Congratulations to the Winners or Mango's Sporty Dogs contest!!!! Yeah!!! You certainly deserve the win. It was a really tough competition and your hard work and super training came through for you. You are true winners. Way to go. I can't tell you what an honor it is for me to have come in THIRD PLACE in the Good Sport catagory. I am Thrilled and humbled. I would like to Thank Moose and Mango for their kindness and consideration. I also want to say Thank You to the Sponsors. I was so excited that I made mom and dad stay up very much late last night to celebrate. Now I need to get my head back where it belongs and get today's blog post going. I'm just sayin'.



I suppose you remember my Pretend Furends, Barkley, Slick, and Trick. Well, they

thought my mom wasn't giving me what I wanted for my supper. Sooooo they tried to make a Refrigerator Raid. Mom was not impressed.
PeeS .... I am sooo glad that many of you liked my pillow case/toy bag game. It is one that all of the dachshunds that have ever lived with my mom and dad have always LOVED. They had to use an actual pillowcase like the one I learned to play it with. Now I have this toy bag that matches my play mat. Mom made both of them for me about 87 months ago. The material she used is all soft and kind of fuzzy and it makes it even more of a "challenge" for me to get my toys out. It is sooooo fun that when I get everything out, I usually make mom "re-stuff" my bag for a second (sometimes third) play session. I hope you can get your mom or grandma to make one for you. I am very much happy to share this with you. Have fun!!!!
PeePeeS.... I just heard on the TV that it is supposed to SNOW... BIG Time... on Fri. and Sat.. Maybe even 6 or 87 inches of it. CAT CRAP and TURKEY TURDS!! I just now got all the OTHER snow melted away. I had better do some outside work today... in preperation for this GROUND RAT's idea of an early spring.

18 comments:

Dexter said...

Hey Frankie! Good job at MM!

Slobbers,
Mango

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

yay! you and me both got 3rd place buddy! love groucho

Charlotte said...

More snow??? Pffftt!! Hopes we don't get it here!

(((hugs)) your friends
Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

houndstooth said...

Great finish at Mango Minster, Frankie!

We're supposed to get more snow here tomorrow, too! *sigh*

Bunny

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Congrats Frankie!!!! We voted for you!!!

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Congrats on the win, Frankie!! That fridge raid looks precarious!!

Woofs and Kisses!

Ruby and Penny said...

Congrats Frankie. We are so proud of you!!
Hope the snow bypasses you.
Love Ruby & Penny

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Congrats on your third place win Frankie...you so deserve it!!!

Come down here this weekend, I thin kit is suppose to be like 60 degrees!!

Smileys!
Dory

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

To the Houston Pittie Pack:
For your eyes only!!
Now when you say that nobuddy else can read this from here on. Did you know that??? Well, anyway. I got your comment... butt I did NOT let it post beclaws.. it had your home Addy. You might not want everybuddy to have that. I did get your email and your addy yesterday!!! Butt, I guess you didn't get my return email saying that. Sorry. Crazy Squirrls... they will steal anything!!! Your Letter Lady will be bringing you something... I mailed it yesterday. OK?
End of the For your eyes only.

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Franky,

We have missed you so much! And we are soooo proud of you for coming in 3rd. place in the contest. Woweee! Good job!

More snow? You Lucky pup you!

We luv ya frend,
Riley and Star.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I learned how to play the pillow case game from my mom. She taught me all of the rules and showed me all the fun stuff I could do with it. She even washes it for me. I would LOVE to see some pics of you playing. You might even know some rules that mom doesn't know about. I'm just sayin'.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on soooooo many thing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: 'They' say we are getting LOTS of snow!

Unknown said...

I was honored on your behalf too, Frankie! Congratulations. MM is a ball. I don't want it to be over. As for the pillow case game, we're planning on playing that either tomorrow or the next day. We're expecting rain...
As for your invitation: I'm dying to come now! I know you will be the most excellent host and I can always bring liver treats for both of us. I think you'll like them. OMD I so wish I could come NOW before your bad weather gets there. Your invitation mooooved me!
Twink!

Sam said...

I was so excited when I saw that you won! Congrats to you, Frankie!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Snow again!! Nasty stuff. Congratulations on your 3rd place finish.

I loooooove your pillow case. It is so pretty but mommy won't make me one cuase she can't see good enough to thread a needle and we don't got no sewing machine. Oh well.

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow while Mommy is a work and then we are gonna go spend the night at Aunt Judy's. If we post tomorrow it will be from Aunt Judy's.

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

Two French Bulldogs said...

Congratulations you sure deserve tha win..BOL
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Congratulations Frankie!
Did they get you something yummy from the fridge??
A snowy weekend?? Hmmm...
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Life With Dogs said...

Good luck with that storm! And nice showing! :)