Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It looks like a GO...

WOW!!! I am soooo very much excited by the pawsitive feedback I have gotten on my idea. All dawgs (and cats) are welcome to join US in the writing of our personal ADOPTION stories. We are going to tell what our life was like BEFORE we were adopted. We are going to tell what our new Pawrents lives were like BEFORE they adopted us. Then we will tell about what our lives are like NOW!!!!
As I said... all dawgs and cats are welcome to POST THEIR ADOPTION STORIES SO THAT THEY APPEAR ON THANKSGIVING DAY!!
THE ONLY RULE IS... No Rodents can post any stories... beclaws we know that no one would EVER want to adopt one of those horrid creatures.

PLEASE feel free to spread the word (on your blog, or where ever you like) about this little project.
I'm thinking this will be a grrrreat way to start the Holiday Season. Hope you ALL take part.

My super furend JAZZI had a really good idea.... Let's include some pics of us on our first few days in our new homes. THANKS for thinking of that, Jazzi!!! You are one smart pup.

I'm just feeling all puffed up with happiness over this. My mom and dad are going to be soooo very much surprised and happy on Christmas morning when they open up my "hard copy" of the tail of my ADOPTION. hehehe
Pee S Don't forget to keep all of this hidden from your two leggers. They will be soooo surprised. Love ya EVERYBUDDY !!!

12 comments:

Dexter said...

That is a super idea. I will ask lazy momma to get working.

Slobbers,
Mango

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Mango... watch what you say about your two legger. Those with THUMBS control the snacks!!!

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Beaglebratz here - we r sooooo excited tu b a part of this - mom iz gonna luv hur present. In case u have not seen it yet, Shasta just added the 2nd part of the CONTRACT.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hi everybuddy, it's me... Frankie. If you didn't read what Shasta and Shiloh posted yesterday and today... you really should. It is super. go to beaglebratz and check it out.
I have already made a copy and paste thingy so that I can make up a new sign for my room... as soon as I have time, that is.

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Hi Frankie - just in case u don't see r reply tu your question at r blog -

I asked Shiloh since he uncovered it yestaday but there iz no name on it an'we didn't write it - but totally agree with EVERYTHING. Mom iz REAL good about 1 thing - we ALWAYZ haz a stocking an'a prezent under that tree.

Scooter said...

Hey Frankie,
I am glad it is a go. I think it will really be cool and I will be searchin for my baby pics. I know I was so small, I love to climb in and sleep in the round laundry basket and had room to spare, LOL

have a good day frankie
Jazzi

Sam said...

You're so smart! Marge is trying to convince me that I should let HER take over the blog on that day. She's only had the privelege of writing on it twice before.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Glad to see so many of us are planning on telling our tail tales!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

MARGE MARGE MARGE.... That is me panting Marge's name. Yes you need to let her do the blog on Thanksgiving so we will all know her story...
BESIDES THAT... you are a sneaky peeky.. NO TWO LEGGER'S ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS UNTIL...
MARGE MARGE MARGE
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM MARGE!! hehehe

Khyra... so am I !!!

sadermaxx said...

Hi Frankie!

In our spare time we will start working on our post.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Frankie!
I have been working on my story all day long! And looking for my puppy pictures too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Frankie.. your mind is not only for evil but for mankind too. Cool idea.
norwood