Friday, October 30, 2009

My Treat was YOUR Trick

Okay it is finally here.... MY BIG DAY !!! Trick or Treat. I got the treat YOU all got the TRICK. ESPECIALLY Frankie Furter.

I fooled you all (you dogs are sooo easy).
Hello
this is
Jim the GRINCH GUY.
I took over Frankie's blog
I drove him "nuts" and
SCARED all of you FURLESS!!!
This is the BEST
HALLOWEEN HOWL
I
have ever
had !!!
I turned the tables on all of you. Now you KNOW what
the DINKY DACHSHUND
HAS TO PUT
UP WITH.
I will turn the blog block off
after I post this.
The "little farter"
will now be
able
to
see
the true
power of the
GRINCH !!!

6 comments:

Dexter said...

Not so fast there. I bet Frankie has a great revenge plan (I hope).

Slobbers,
Mango

Ruby and Penny said...

Oh cat butt fart!!!! (as Frankie would say) You tricked everybody you mean old goat.
We're anxious to see Frankie.
Ruby & Penny

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Now listen up Grinchy - we Beaglebratz don't scare. We wuzn't scared at all - we can beat down any ole'Grinch or squirrel or wabbit or ......

PS - Beagles & Dachsunds are from the same Hound group - we are all furrocious fighters & biters. You just better look out - never know where we will show up. Us Beagles will catch your eye while our shorter Doxie friends can go for your feet & throw you off balance.

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... I'm wondering if we need to establish

OPERATION WHACK-A-GRINCH

Frankie?? Are you okay?

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I khan't wait to see REVENGE of Frankie Furter!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

I knew something sinister was happening there!
Grinch, be careful...
We, Frankie friends, are here to support him!
Lorenza