Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Grinch's Sister







Here are some of the pictures mom took at Dawes Arboretum with her (our) photo club. These were all taken in the section called the Japanese Garden. As you can see, I took dad along. Most of the time I let him off his leash so he could wander around a bit. He behaved pretty well, all things considered. Those are his feet on the Rock Walk with me. It was such a pretty place. I liked it a lot.
Yesterday I had some very much grrreat company. It was Teresa who is Jim the Grinch Guy's SISTER. She had read in my blog that the Grinch was away on vacation with my FawnTell. SOOOO Teresa took the chance and came to see me. She would not want to come on this road if the Grinch was home because... I THINK SHE WOULD BE AFRAID TO GO PAST HIS HOUSE WHERE HE MIGHT RUN OUT AND GRAB HER!!!
Teresa was afraid to stay too long and that meant that I couldn't show her all my very much grreat stuff. I had already GWALKED MY MOLEY so I couldn't take her down there to see that. I tried to find a chipmunk in my garden for her butt they were all scared away because I had already had mom and dad out there picking MEAN BEANS. I feel like I wasn't able to make her visit a real good one.
Well, at least she GOT TO SEE ME !!! I am sure that just made her day.
This Teresa lady is very much nice. She doesn't seem to have been damaged by living with the Grinch during her puppyhood. I am really glad about that.
Butt now I have to tell about how sneaky the Grinch Guy really is... he came home EARLY and caught Teresa as she was going down the road (which is just what she was afraid would happen). AND THEN... he came up here and BRAGGED about it !!!
Poor Teresa, Such a wonderful visit with ME... spoiled by .... YOU KNOW WHO !!!



2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry nice pikhs!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hi Khyra, glad you liked them. It is a really nice place. Mom had fun taking the pictures. It was good for dad to get out and explore, too. he he he