Monday, July 20, 2009

Cold weather

I love summer. I don't like it when it is TOO hot, butt gee whiz it has been cold here for the last few days. That doesn't see right. Mom says she wants to know what has happened to this thing that "they" call Global Warming. It isn't even humid. So far this summer we have only had the AC on 3 times.

Of course, it does make it a lot easier for me to do my hard work. Like last night when I went down below my maple tree and Gwalked my moley. I was able to dig a big hole and hardly ever had to stop working to cool down. I wish that my new friend Teresa could have been here to see it. I am quite proud of my job.

Dad said that he was going to have to take a shovel down there before he gets John the Deer
out again. That is what he calls his mower thing. he he he

That saves a lot of plastic on the electric bill, butt it is not normal.

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sign ME up please!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You got it my friend. he he he