Monday, June 29, 2009

Cat crap count down

This is my friend Woodie. Woodie owns a grrreat store. I love to go there. He sells hunting and fishing stuff that Dad likes. He also sells stuff that I like. He has the very bestest smoked bones ever. I always stop there when we go on Rt. 8 just before Franklin, PA. It is about the only thing good about being forced to going to Sarge's house. Well, maybe the ONLY good thing. I always make mom buy bones for me. Then I visit with Woodie. UNLESS he is too busy doing his work in his office.
I am really dreading this thing. I still hope that FawnTell will babysit me instead.
I just don't know why she has not said that she would let me stay with her. I thought she was my friend. I have always been very much nice to her. Why Oh Why is she being so mean to me???? I am thinking it can't possibly be FawnTell. It MUST be that awful Grinch Guy Jim who is just doing this to be (typically) mean to a poor little defenseless dachshund.
If there is anyone out there who can use the telephone (not like me) PLEASE call FawnTell and beg her to keep me. Help me PLEASE.

2 comments:

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Frankie
Don't you think you would miss your mom.
We wish you could come & stay with us.
Love Ruby & Penny
Pees - We think Maverick is cool.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Pawsylvania is a nice place!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra