Friday, May 15, 2009

Time is not always my friend

Gee, have you ever noticed how much TIME can just get away when you aren't really watching it? I have so very much hard work to do outside right now and I just don't seem to be getting it all done. It is cutting into my Blog and NAP time.
Yesterday I had to chase a rabbit away from my garden. It only took a few seconds to do that part, butt... of course when I got back to mom.... she had to make a huge long fuss about how wonderful I am. I just wanted to relive my moment in a grrrreat dream . Silly woman. I can't believe that she has NEVER learned that NAP is supposed to follow EVERY adventure.
I guess I am going to have to have a TIME MANAGEMENT meeting with my mom and dad.
SomeTIMES I simply need to put my paw down.

3 comments:

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Frankie
Chasing rabbits sounds like so much fun. I hope you get to dream about it soon.
Love Ruby & Penny

Nibbles Treats said...

Exactly! Sometimes they just don't get it.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hi everyone, I had another TIME issue yesterday and did not get back to you until just now. I took mom and dad to my boat for the afternoon. When I got home I was just exhausted. I had been so busy trying to find out who had stolen my two anchors. It was easier finding out where Spring was. he he he