Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hope the Bunny was good to you


A lady that my mom knows and likes painted this. Mom loves it. She says that everytime she sees this picture it makes her have warm happy thoughts. I didn't have enough allowance money left this month to buy mom an Easter present so I thought I would put this on my blog for her instead. It is the thought that counts most. Right???
I am going to miss some posting days this week. My mom is going away and she is afraid that I will go to some sites that I am not supposed to see if she isn't here to watch some of the things I do. She keeps talking about the time that dad and I watched the stuff on Pay for View, and that incident with the telephone, gosh she never forgets anything. So, anyway I will not be allowed to make any blogs while she is gone. That made me mad when she told me. I typed some of my seven fun words like poop and sniff and fart and turd. It didn't change her mind though. I don't know why. I just wanted to warn you about this.
I have to stay here and babysit my dad while she is gone. I think I might take him down the road to Jim the Grinch Guy's garage one night. We can hang out with all the guys and maybe even talk trash mouth stuff. Hummmm, maybe it won't be so bad with mom gone after all.
I know that Jim the Grinch will behave himself because he still has his 20 stimulus points and he won't want to lose them. Yep, I am for sure taking dad to the Grinch Guy's garage one night.
WHEN MOM'S AWAY...

2 comments:

Alli and Frankie said...

LOL! Don't get into any trouble on the computer! Hope you had a happy Easter!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Frankie Mae my little sweetie, I have been worried about you. Glad to hear from you. Hope all is well. My Easter was wonderful, I hope yours was too. Licks & Wags to you !!!