Friday, March 6, 2009

Tonight I go to the studio

I am getting very nervous about going to this studio tonight. I will be meeting the artist. If he does not like me I won't be allowed to write about any of the sculptures that I have been showing you. I am afraid that he might be prejudice against dachshunds. I didn't see any of us in his studio. He may not think that I am capable of writing a respectful story about his work. Mom said that I just need to relax and be myself. She is going to help me take a bath and then do a good job of brushing me. That will help me make a good impression. I guess that I will have to wait and see.

It is very nice and warm outside today. I think I will go out and do a couple of hours of work in my brushpiles and the garden before I have my bath. That will pass some time and loosen up my muscles. Kind of get the kinks out.

Dad said that I should remember that the first four letters of studio are STUD.

No comments: