Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Readers Yea

Welcome to Teresa & Chris. Hope you like my blog!!!! Yesterday mom saw some friends that she has not seen in a long time. That made her very much happy. It turned out that they know my Fawn Tell and Jim the Grinch Guy !!!! I guess that everyone knows the Grinch. For those few lucky ones out there that DON'T know him...
he he he

He was here yesterday, giving my mom a very much rough time again. He did tell mom that Lee sang my song to the Grinch at lunch. I understand that Lee was laughing so hard that he could hardly get the words out. Now maybe that is what my wimmen had in mind when they said I should sing to him. Get everyone laughing around the Grinch and he might be reformed.
I would have loved to have been there for that lunch. Nobody ever takes me anywhere anymore. POOP>

I stayed hidden when the Grinch Guy was here so he couldn't be mean to me this time, but as I said, he was giving mom a hard time. Maybe it will take some time for the song and laughing to take effect.

I put another picture from my Goose and egg story up here today. Mom says she should have shown all the pictures to C. & T. yesterday. Their friend did get to see the pics. though. Maybe she will call T. & C. and tell them about them.

Mom didn't take me with her to that place. I am pretty much peed off about that. I could have met these people too. I don't have anyways nearly enough people.

When I am peed off at mom, one of my favorite things to do is sit in the MIDDLE of my 'cliner chair so she has to sit somewhere else. he he he

I know you are in a hurry for me to get going on one of my Dachshund Horror stories. I promise it will be here for you this week! I think it will be the one where Vacula sucked up all of my very much good treats.



2 comments:

Henry the Dog said...

Wow Frankie, you've been busy. It will take some time for me to catch up. All that stuff about monsters is worrying me. I've never seen a monster, although I hear they exist, but I don't think they do in this house because my mum is a real nasty bitch when she's angry and she'd get angry if a monster tried to come in, so perhaps they know to keep away:)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Yea! You're back. I am going to race over to your blog right now.