Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Writers's Group for me



I am just so happy. I finally made it to the new writer group last night. They were so very much nice to me. I felt so welcome and wanted. No one made fun of me because I am little. I went around an met the people that I did not know. When the meeting was over I showed one person where the extra chairs were supposed to go. She did a grrrreat job of following me into that room.

I do need to tell you that I did have an accident though. Now, not that kind... shame on you. I sat on my very own chair beside mom. It was so slippery that... I slid off the back. You won't believe this one.......... no one laughed or made fun of me. Mom just covered the chair with her coat and then helped me back up. It was not slippery then, so I was just fine.

The people read some very much good stories and poems. My friend Paul read a story that was his best ever. It was so sad that a couple of people almost cried. Wow. Mom says that writing should always cause people to emote. Paul's surely did.

I had a nice visit with Jim the Grinch Guy yesterday. He and dad and I had lots of very important stuff to talk about. He is getting better about things. This time he did not eat any of my cheese. Maybe he can be trained. Mom remembered that my mate Kenz0 had said to give Jim the Grinch some Vegemite. So I had her do that. Jim the Grinch Guy did not like Vegemite one bit better than I do. he he he. I was hoping he would though. Just so he wouldn't ask for my cheese. Jim the Grinch and dad were making plans to buy a pig. They will butcher it for us. Merle the Meat Man will make the very much good sausage that we love. So, like I said, this was a visit that was important. Yummmmy stuff being planned.

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

I am so glad you had a lovely time Frankie and wasn't it nice noone laughed at you when you slid out of your bed.
If you do not like the vegemite - use it as stock in your Mum's casseroles and stews. That works adn will use it up.
Another hot day here. I am sick of this heat!
See Ya!
Kenzo

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Kenzo I think that you and I should split our weather pattern in half. You are sooo hot and today and tomorrow I am freezing.
Mom says that she did not know that the Vegemite could be used in stews and casseroles. She says that she will try it the next time she makes one or the other. She thinks it just might be very much good that way. Thanks. You are so smart for such a little guy.