Friday, January 30, 2009

My naughty words




Last night, just as it was getting dark, there were four deer eating out of these bird feeders!!! I just can't do all of my work, and dad's, too. Mom was very much PROVOKED about the deer eating up all of "my" bird food.
Yesterday I put up a picture of a cardinal in an icy tree. I thought it was really pretty. Today's tree shows you just how far the heavy ice has pulled branches down. Mom said I could not go under this tree today because she was afraid that branches may break and hit me.
My mom always loved George Carlin. She even saw him in person once. She though that his list of seven words that could not be said on TV were very much funny. I, of course, am not allowed to say THOSE words, however I do have a list of words that I can squeeze past mom. he he he I thought that today I would share them with you. They have been getting a real workout since this nasty weather stuff came into my life. he he Stuff like, don't eat the yellow snow, or those things that look like Tootsie Rolls. I like to pee and poop on the snow. Serves that butt sniffing stuff right for being in my yard.
So, here is my list: butt, fart, pee, poop, puke, scoot, and sniff
I am such a clever little dachshund that I can take these wonderful words and combine them in lots of very much grrrrreat ways. It works for me.
I do have some human pups that read my blog, so I can NOT invite others to share their words here. Sorrrrry !!! "BUTT", if you would like to make up some things using MY words, I would love to read how you would use them. he he he I am one ORNERY dachshund.

3 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

To my mates Barney & Kenzo (and their mums)
Wow! Your horribly hot dry weather even made the Columbus,Ohio nightly news last night. They said that there were 100's of wildfires being caused by the high heat. They reported that there were some places that had 115 degrees f..
I know that you boys must be just miserable. I am soooo very much sorry. I will try to do a weather dance for you. Maybe it will cool down a bit. I hope so.
Of course I woke up to another 1 1/2 inchs of snow on top of all we still have. I wish I could send you some.

lady jicky said...

G'day Frankie. Its so hot I do not want to eat. Mum tries to make me but ..... Nuh!
Wow! We made your TV!
OK your 'words' - well Mum says
"little pee, little pee" when I go out on the lawn ( LOL - brown stuff really!)

Pooper scooper - its the kids rake that she uses to flick my poo off the brown lawn into the dead garden beds with the dried roses ontop of the bushes.
Frankie - Mum and Dad are not happy , so many roses look like they will die. One Japanese flowering cherry looks bad and so does the wheeping one. Some Camillia trees look like they have "had it" and today is another hottie!
"Lay a log" (that is what Dad says and Mum is not amused when he says it!) on the snow for your mate Kenzo Frankie! LOL
see ya!
Kenzo

Henry the Dog said...

I like those words too Frankie, but my favourite bad word is a bit too adult for your site, I reckon. All this extreme weather is making me think something strange is going on with the world...