Saturday, January 17, 2009

An Invitation for you


I found this picture of just some of the good food things that come from my garden. Cabbage Onions Green beans and Green Peppers These are all so very good for my mom and dad and even for me to eat. I am so very lucky to live in a home where it is warm and there is plenty for me to eat. That brings me to my New Year's Resolution, which I am still keeping. I am asking all of my readers to join me in making donations to your local animal shelter. One can or one bag will feed a dog or cat, maybe even a couple of them, who are hungry and sad and very afraid. Let's do something for those who need our help and can't ask.
It is soooooo cold here. I can't even go out to see my brushpiles, let alone play in them. It is 30 degrees colder here than it is in ALASKA.
Lady J. my friend Barney's mum says that her brother lives in Sydney. Yesterday he emailed her here. He said it was 108 degrees f. there. My friend wanted to know where you live.
Again, I am asking everyone to join me in supporting animal shelters. We will all feel good about it.

No comments: