Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Friday... with the artists

Sometimes I just do not understand my mom at all. Just because I don't like to ride in Jennifer Jeep, does not mean that I don't want to get to the destination. Last night she left me at home when she went to the city to see a bunch of very much good art things and meet some of the artists. When she came home she had the nerve to tell dad that they even had grrrrreat snacks there. Cheese !!! My personal favorite.

Then she added insult to injury by telling dad and I that she had met a very much nice artist named Sue Hall. It seems that Mrs. Hall recognized my mom from being at the play. She wanted to know how I was. And said that she LOVED me in the play.

I should have been there. This lady probably wanted my pawtograph. I would have loved to have given it to her. And I would have really liked to have seen some of her paintings. I am sure they were grrrrrreat.

It will work out though, Mrs. Hall is going to send mom some pictures of her paintings. She wants mom to write stories to go with them. I am going to surprise Mrs. Hall. I will write a story about one of her paintings, too. I don't think she knows that I am not just an actor.... I am also a WRITER.

If mom goes next month.... I WILL be going. I am not missing another chance to see my fans and to... partake in a bit of CHEESE.

No comments: