Friday, May 15, 2015

Case # 87-11 Bertie THE VERDICT.....

ALL RISE,....         {{{THWAPPPPPP}}}
    Are all the pawties assembled and Ready to hear my Judgementals?

We are your  Hemorrhoidedness.    

I'm kinda Worried Ernie.....     Hold my Paw while we listen...   


 Don't Fret Lass....   Bertie is already nerfus enough...

PIPE DOWN....  {{ THWAP}}   You TWO....     Bertie we can tell that you are MOST distressed so I will allow you to Sit or Lie Down... while I Pawceed...          Your  Procurator fleabag Fiscal and his LOVELY   Para Legal ARE to REMAIN STANDING, however.

    THIS is a serious situation....    I had to stay awake 87 extra seconds last night... JUST to come to SOME sort of Decision....  
       I have found that COMPANIES are not as easy to deal with as our Moms and Dads are...
They require a Different approach...    
    Now since our BERTIE is being In Car Sir Eighted  fur somethingy Not of his causing...   HE is OBVIOUSLY  INNOCENT and I MUST find a way to effect some CHANGE.
    It seems that the Office in  Sardine   Aberrrrrrrrrrrrrrdeen   is over crowded...    forcing Miss Gail to pawform her labors....   Far  Far  from her Beloved Bertie.    
    We (that's the ROYAL WE) have  dug up  come to the conclusion that  a TRADE needs to be Made... and QUICKLY...      
   Mr.  BOSSY GUY.....    You need to POLE the OTHER laborers in the Aberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdeen  (Darn that Tickles my tongue)   facility.... and find one who does NOT have a FUR Pawson living with them (Sad state of affairs THAT is) and send THAT pawson to the VERY DISTANT LOCATION.... as they have NOBUDDY who is COUNTING ON THEM to COME HOME and let them know they are LOVED and be given a chance to Urineate and Poopieate and stuffs...  
        RE LOCATION of a DIFFERENT Peep is the ANSWER to the PROBLEM....    a very easy solution.        
        Mr. Bossy butt Guy.....    MAKE IT SO....        
   Otherwise Miss Gail will be UNHAPPY and Bertie will be even MORE SO....      which will UPSET all of Bertie's   87 Bazillion Furends....    THAT>>>> you Do NOT want to do...  
    This Court is CAUTIONING YOU....        Bertie's Furends   are   full of it   prepared to take up his Cause.... and  are more than willing to  INUNDATE  your Corporation with   BAGS and BAGS and BAGS of   Stinky Gooey POOP     PROOF  that they are IN HIS CORNER....    Blogville's GOT HIS BACK, JACK....       Just sayin...
       
      This case is HOPEFULLY  Closed...  


 {{{{  THWAAAAAAAP   !!!!  }}}}

Thank you,  Yours  ZONNOR !!!
OKAY BERTIE.....  now let's   GO FUR THE GREENS......       Come with us Roxy....
      Maybe we can score some Haggis and   More of those Scotch Eggs like you made fur us yesterday.     

31 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Oh yes, we will bury that company if they don't cooperate. Did someone say something about Scotch eggs?

marley said...

MOst judishuss answer Frankie yeronnermypal....i will ike up to Abserdeens to make shure da jujmint do be followed...

My GBGV Life said...

I'm all for the food portion. I wish I could meet you all for some scotch eggs!

Julie said...

Another very WISE decision there Judge Frankie
I hopes it helps out our Bertie
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

easyweimaraner said...

...aaaah that's what they called a "sh*tstorm", right? I like this decision, someone without a furkid can drive efurryday to the workyplace instead Bertie's Gail.
Guess what? That really happened once at my Granny's worky place. The had to pick one who had to go to a furgotten place where the foxes greet the rabbits. And they picked the one who can effort the long way... and they picked my Granny because she "only" had a furkid (a FOXTERRIER named Terry)... and then they noticed that they gave the bad penny to the wrong pawson, because my Granny has NO drivers license, ha!
Seems this world REALLY needs your court, huh?
easy rider

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Pawsome decision.

We probably could contribute about 87 boxes of our "organic" waste, if need be. LOL

3 doxies said...

Well heck, i nevers thought i'd say dis but dang...you is brilliant!!!!
I for one will has Bertie's back! Do i need to pack my bags?

Puddles

Cowspotdog said...

We have the perfect solution - if Mr Bossy Guy doesn't comply we will all sit outside of his - all night - playing bagpipes and howling!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Good job guys we bet every buddy is happy with your decision
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Matilda the Boxer said...

What a grreat solution!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Excellent solution! I would advise if Mr. Bossy Man doesn't abide by your findings, then Bertie is to accompany Miss Gail to the further location everyday so that separation won't be necessary. The farther location is to furnish an acceptable potty area for Bertie in the company restroom. Nuff Said! :)

Kismet said...

What's the punishment when this is ignored?

Scooter said...

Wow, this is perfect! Surely there is another peep there (maybe one named Shirley BOL) who lives closer the other way and can trade. Most excellent job by VS, K&D and His MopHeadedness. Bertie and Gail will be very pleased. THWAP that THWAPPER Frankie!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish

Scooter said...

BTW: OH, BWAR HAR HAR TO EASY'S COMMENT! ! !

C.L.W.STEP said...

Wow, that's a big problem. Our Jessy human had a good job with a company that had many locations in several states. All of a sudden, they decided to close the branch she was working at in south Florida. They would have been glad to transfer her to another branch .........in Texas!That would have been a bit too far of a commute!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Bravo Bravo Your'onner... that be a fine and thoughtful Judgementalism... Now for compliance...... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

stellaroselong said...

Oh this will be fun.
stella rose

My Mind's Eye said...

FRANKIE I CANNOT BELIEVE ERNIE CALLED YOU "Hemorrhoidedness". IN MY HUMBLE FELINE (MOL humble and feline are rarely in the same sentence)OPINION HE NEEDS TO BE CITED FOR CONTEMPT OF COURT!!
We do agree with you judgement...take a poll see if per chance there is a person willing to trade places with Gail...
hugs madi your bfff

Sketching with Dogs said...

We think you made the right decision Frankie and we will take a scotch egg with you!
Dip and Elliot x

Anonymous said...

OK....Bertie...we are saving our poop and bagging it for shipping oversea's to you for unloading in that company's entry way...just let us know how it goes.....cause we can provide like 87 kilos of the stuffs right now.

The Mad Scots

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

And Mr Boss man, that unhappy situation could lead to reduced productivity! He needs to think of his personnel! Now, how are the scotch eggs going, do I need to make more?

WFT Nobby said...

Well first of all I would like to thank my top notch legal team Ernie and Roxy for their stupendous efforts on my behalf. I am sure their impressive attire helped to swing the judgement in my favour.
Next I must thank Frankie for his wise and imaginative judgement. I have my paws crossed that Gail's Big Boss will comply with his ruling, and follow up action will not be necessary.
Finally I would like to thank all my wonderful Blogville friends for their promises of support on this matter. Oh what it is to feel you are not alone.
OK, so now it's Scotch eggs, haggis and whisky at my place. See you soon!
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a great decision Frankie!! We are hoping that the company listens and effuryone gets what they need!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Idaho PugRanch said...

Excellent decision we hope the company agree and complies with your order
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Your wonderful pondering has come up with a magnificent recommendation, Your Honor!!! Relocation - great idea and one that should work well for all!!!

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

M. K. Clinton said...

The Bayou Boys think that is the best decision the you could rear-under. I hope the Bossy Dude asks for volunteers of the sad, lonely non-dog peeps to move it on over!

Millie and Walter said...

We sure hope Gail's boss listens to you.

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey your Honour ...... another great decision. I dunno how you keep doin' it, Sir!!!! That bossman betta come the part or he'll be mighty sorry, aye??

Ziggy Stardust said...

Holy Dogs, that was the biggest Thwaaaap I have ever seen you do! Another great decision and I know things will improve now for Bertie and the unhappiness will end. How can they not follow the order of the Court of Common Fleas??? The consequences would be too much. I know they will come to their senses and follow through.


Loveys Sasha

p.s just in case I will save some bags of poo...just saying

The Army of Four said...

I was going to leave a pertinent comment, then you mentioned food and my thought-train derailed.
So. Hungry.
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

Ruby said...

Wells, that sounds right to me!!!
Hey, if you needs LOTS of stinky poops, just lets me know...I gots TONS!!!!
I hopes Mr. Bossy guy listens...or I might have to eats more fiber!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥