Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mid-day Moaning

WAY back about 87 years ago when I made my furst bloggie post my BFF (Bestest Furend Forever) Barney posted my furst Comment. Barney lives with his mom in Australia (AKA OZ).
Barney's mom got up out of a SICKIE BED to make this tag for me. She is sooooo cleaver.
So since it is..... SNOWING AGAIN TODAY, even though it wasn't supposed to do that... I thought I would make another post today just to let Barney and his mom know how much I love them both.
PeeS Mom has my play room all cleaned up for SATURDAY NIGHT. AND... she got out the SOLID GOLD plastic plates and even washed them already!!! Now I have to get on her about helping me get my bath and stuff. BUTT furst I'm gonna have my nap. I'm just sayin'.

12 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

See, I wasn't kidding about being
UP TO MY BUTT IN SNOW.
I just wish I could send some to Barney. It is HOT in OZ right now. He would enjoy the cool down. Thanks again Barb and Barney.

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

snowing here too...sigh

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Frankie, you Flirt'n little Fritter you! We can't wait to hear about your date with Ruby and Penny!

Remember how we just oooh and aaah with envy every time you get snow and we never do?

Well guess what? It is snowing like gangbusters down here and we LUUUUUV it!

Have fun this weekend on you date and be careful not to break any of the plastic champagne glasses and don't get wild and crazy and chew up the plasticwear!

We want to hear all about it and don't you leave out one single detail! Got it?

Luv,
Riley and Star.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Can you send some of that snow a little to your west - ours is starting to go away again?

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Scout and Freyja said...

Have your nappie and make it a good one. There's nuttin' like a good snooze to relax and refresh☺

Lorenza said...

Sure is nice to remember your first bloggie friend, right?
Are you nervous about your date??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm sure woo will be khwite the dashing host khome Saturday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Frankie how thoughtful of your friend. Congrats on all your posting from 87 years ago
Benny & Lily

houndstooth said...

That's a great picture!

I hope your date goes well! Is there enough of you to go around with two girls?

Bunny

Unknown said...

You are very sweet to honor Barney and his family by posting a second time today, but we all know you are a good furiend, Frankie :) It's a fact.
Twink!

kissa-bull said...

oooh have you thought about what type of cologne your going to wear??
dont forget to light the fireplace and keep em nice and warm by tooting
teehee
pibble sugars
the houston pittie pack

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

We love the piccie, Frankie!!

You must be SO excited for your date this weekend!

Woofs and Kisses!