Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Okay, I have my resolution stuff ready. I, Frankie Furter resolve to:

TRY to never let my mom and dad go a full day without giving me a treat/snack.

Never kiss ANY kind of RODENT.

Never say anything about Jim the Grinch Guy... that isn't TRUE!

TRY not to turn ALL of my STUFFIES into Un-stuffies.

Love my mom and dad as much as they love me.

Try to be nicer to Sarge.
NOW... since my parents don't have a blog... I thought I should help them out by making Resolutions for them. Here they are:
Mom RESOLVES: To always meet my "requests" in a timely manner.
To stop making me eat my supper BEFORE she gives me snacks.
To Never ever make me do things that I don't like to do.
To go to bed earlier and get up later.
To brush me for 87 hours every single day.
To NEVER give me a bath... unless I ask for one.
Dad RESOLVES: To always ASK me if I want to go... when he takes the 4-wheeler out.
To never be more than 5 mins. early or late ... taking me out for my 10:00 PM pee.
To share much more of HIS snacks with ME.
To shovel very much more L O N G pee paths and Tootsie Roll trails when it snows.
OMD OMD Sometimes I just amaze my hairy little self. I am sooooo good to mom and dad. I took the job of making Resolutions off their hairless backs. I am SUCH a good boy. They're soooooo very much lucky to live with me. I'm just sayin'.
To take me to MY lake to go out on MY boat... much more often than he did last year.

I wish you a wonderful New Year. I hope that your 2010 calendar is full of fun things to do and see.
Love to all. Frankie

12 comments:

Sam said...

What a good list! The new year is sure to be spectacular if you and mom stick to it.

Hope you have a happy one.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Frankie!
Happy New Year to you, your Mom and Dad!
All those are very good resolutions!
I am sure you will accomplish them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Charlotte said...

Happy New Year Frankie!! Blessings for 2010!


((hugs)) your friends
Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

houndstooth said...

Those are some great resolutions and you are a very considerate hound to make lists for your mom and dad, too! I'm not sure there are eighty seven hours in a day, though... That might be a problem!

Bunny

Scout and Freyja said...

♫HAPPY NEW YEAR♫

Here's to another year of friendship and smiles and holding up each other through the trials.

BRUTUS said...

Wow, that's quite the list! Make sure you type it up and post it for the pawrents to see so that they can't conveniently "forget" about the resolutions!

Hungover Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

Unknown said...

Nicely done, partner. Your human's lists are extraordinarily well constructed. I wish I had been so inventive. I bet yours are so grateful! So far, 2010's been real nice to me and the rest of the pack. I (heart) 2010 already.
Twink!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Your pawrents resolutions are inkhredibly pawesome!

Of khourse, so are yours!

Happy 2010 to ALL of WOO!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Franky,

We are sooo impressed! Those sure are a lot of good resoltions! We haven't made any yet.

Happy New Year and thanks for being our friend!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

Unknown said...

Frankie
I'm glad u came to your senses and include mom/dad's list too. Now you missed the one about sharing treats with your dog bloggie pals. Ahem.
norwood

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Happy New Year Frankie and good luck with those revolutions!!!

Smileys!
Dory

Dexter said...

I cannot imagine that your humans would come up with a better list than that. Let us know how it works out for you.

Slobbers,
Mango