Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jennifer is back in the garage


I have some good news. I have finally started work on my story about the goose. I have a good rough draft going. I also have good news about Jennifer. My dad must have been able to pull a fast one on Jim the Grinch Guy. That must be what happened because Jennifer suddenly arrived back home. My wonderful girrrl friends (the twins) have had a very much good idea for how I can make the Grinch a much nicer person. They think I should kill him with kindness. They suggested that I should SING to him. So, I think I just might write a song about him. After I work on my goose story some more. I have to finish one thing then move on to the next. I don't know much about writing songs. And I am not very much good at singing. I am willing to try it though. Anything to reform the Grinch. He certainly needs it.

2 comments:

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Frankie
We're really glad The Grinch decided to give back Jennifer. We hope you have good success with the singing.
We can't wait to read your goose story.
Love Ruby & Penny

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hi Girrrrls, I was glad to have Jennifer back too. I hate to ride in her, unless it is somewhere I want to go. Today I had mom and dad take me to the studio to give my "RUFF" draft to Mr. C.. We also took him some spring mushrooms (morels). He must love those good things. He just called and talked to mom. He just thanked her for the mushrooms. He hasn't read my story yet. I can't let you read my story until after the First Friday in April. I will try to put it in my blog after that.
I hope Mr. C doesn't want to talk on the phone to ME. I'm not allowed to do that ever again. he he he
Licks & Wags X's 2