Friday, March 18, 2016

Flash Back Friday...

The Following is from My Post dated   1/11/11   Of course in THIS house in Pencil Vane E Ah... we do not have a TOY ROOM.          These thingys happened FOR REAL.. when I used to belong to THREE       WRITER's GROUPS.  One group was called Pen and Quill      I loved going to the meetings...  butt was always TOO SHY to read my writings... like mom did with HERS..   so I would Chews someone in the group to read FUR ME.    Just Sayin.   The two articles were each in the Zanesville Times Recorder.. newspaper.


These Newspaper articles hang on my Toy Room Wall. I am being held by THE ARTIST... Miss Sue Hall. I once wrote a story all based on one of the pictures she painted and she loved it. Some other people liked it too so... Miss Sue had this thingy put in the paper... about US.

Another time I wrote a story about something Mr. Alan Cottral (the GUY in the hat) did. He makes bronze sculptures that are soooooooo Cool Drool you wouldn't believe. He did some Canada Geese and that was what he wanted me to write the story about. Well now let me tell you THAT was Easy Peasy fur me to do... beclaws... I once FOUND a for real life Canada Goose EGG!!!! All by myself, too.   It was on the Bank of Burr Oak Lake, in Ohio.
 Sooooo I made the story about how a little (pretend)dachshund found a goose egg and put it safely back in the mom's nest. It was a very much exciting and action packed story fur sure. SOOOOOO the Zanesville newspaper people ... Wrote another story... and featured ME with Mr. Cottril. I go to his studio kinda often to see his stuffs... and when I go in I don't even have to wear my walkin string or nuffin beclaws... all the peeps that work there... KNOW ME and I can go ANYWHERE I want to... even Upstairs where the Gallery IS. Once I even got to take some visitors around and show them the sculptures and stuff. They were Most Impressed with my Tour Guide Skills.
And guess what else... Mr. Alan Knows Where my Sister Lori Lives!!!! He has played golf at the bottom of Lori's mountain!!! I haven't been writing stories lately. I am just toooooo busy having a grrrrrreat time with all my WONDERFUL Blogville furends to bother.




17 comments:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

That is really cool! You should write a story and share it with us!

Scooter said...

Hey Frankie & Mamaw!
Wow, I remember all of that! Too cool fur sure. We all love good stories.
Thanks for the walkie down memory lane today and I agree with Lee and Phod!!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish

easyweimaraner said...

I would love to read stories written with your own paws! and I totally like the idea to write a story about a painting or a sculpture... that could be a super idea for a bloghop, I bet it would be eggs-tremely funny to read all the stories :o)

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Very cool indeed Frankie... and today I learned your mumma's fullest name, which is MOST pretty!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

My Mind's Eye said...

Frankie you are a most talented and handsome and loving Dachshund. Everybuddy delights in meeting you too. Mom said she is very excited to meet you and Ernie in the furs at the
B.A.R.
Hugs madi your bfff

C.L.W.STEP said...

Wow! That's great! We love to make up stories about the things we see out our window.

Kismet said...

Don't leave us in suspense, what happened to the goose egg?

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a cool story. Awesome..so is there more?
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh my Dog - that is amazing!
Dip and Elliot x

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We also think it's time to put your storytelling hat on Frankie!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Cowspotdog said...

that is pretty darn cool :)

Idaho PugRanch said...

How cool is that!!!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow - you are a true celebrity, Frankie! Very cool stories!

Millie and Walter said...

We always knew your fame went further than Blogville. You sure are a celebrity wherever you go.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wow, you and your mom are famous. How exciting. And yet you pal around with Blogville residents. We're honored and we bet all the others are too.

Ruby said...

OMD!!!! That is soooo cool!!! You guys are FAMOUS!!!! Can i gets your pawtograph and autograph for my Ma?? Oh, and if you can spell it out in milkbones, that would be FABulous....
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

M. K. Clinton said...

We are not surprised at all of the press you received. Did they even mention about your future political aspirations as mayor of Blogville?? You are sooooooo famous. ♥