Thursday, April 2, 2015

The PAW FURm......

HEY THERE......    How are you two doing today???
     HELLO Frankie.....   What's UP???

Well, Roxy I sort of got Chased outta my Office at the Court House....     the Crew is in there doing SPRING CLEANING.....   Rubbing Scrubbing Washing Dusting and MOVING Stuffs all around....
     That got me to thinking.....   I have this nice BIG office here at the Paw Furm... that I never use any longer.... since I am always at the Court House...
     So I was thinking......   ROXY, would you like to have THIS nice big office?     That little Broom closet that you have been using is so Small and Dark...   This is a GOOD office...   What do you think?
            OMD.... FRANKIE    that is soooooooo Generous of you...     THANK YOU....

HEY Roxy....  there is that SUPER CONNECTING DOOR between MY office and Frankie's... it will make it SO much cozier   CONVENIENT fur US when we are working on trials and stuffs...   
      THANKS BRO.... fur giving your office to ROXY...       Sweetie....  I will get you a NEW Chair as your OFFICE WARMING PRESSIE...
  YES, THANK YOU FRANKIE....    I will get started RIGHT AWAY.... packing up all of your Stuffs.....   and having it all delivered to your office at the court house...   AND I will have your CHAIR sent over, too.    I know that you have it Broken in... just the way YOU like it...
    THAT would be GRRRREAT ....  the chair I use at the Court House is....   kinda Hard.
   OMD    I get a BIG Office....    I am gonna CLEAN it from TOP to BOTTOM....  then Decorate it..

Hummmmmmmm   YOU are gonna Do SPRING CLEANING  Dressed like THAT, ROXY??????  I think you need a change of Clothes FURST!!!!!!     

OKAY...... that's MY cue to get outta here and let you both get going on this pawject...  I think I will go have some LUNCH at the Blogville Diner.       See you later.


24 comments:

My GBGV Life said...

Sounds like a big project!

Unknown said...

Oh my a bigger office and connecting doors.......what next? Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

My Mind's Eye said...

Mom will be mailing you a first class ticket to our house we could use some spring cleaners too
Hugs madi your bfff

Julie said...

YAY for Roxy, you certainly earned a nice new BIG office. PAWfect reward for all your hard work on my case alone!!!!!
Er.....when can we arrange another shopping trip????
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Roxy McBeal, moving on in..errrr... up!!! That was both generous and daring of you, Judgliness Frankenfurter!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

easyweimaraner said...

to get connecting doors is a brilliant idea... and you will did that all with your own paws? wow! my mom has to wait till my dad is ready for spring cleaning... think he will start on february 31th... next year :o)
easy rider

Unknown said...

Well, it is about time Roxy got a full size office! She does have a lot of work to do...that is, if she can keep her mind on her work and not on her love life. BOL Happy Thursday, pals.
Oz

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Congratulations are your new ginormous office Roxie!!! Us girls need room to spread out!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Scooter said...

Wow, Roxy this will be so convenient for you and Ern! Hope you still get some work done. BOL You'll have to do some serious scrubbing and cleaning in there fur sure...better grab your mop and rags. Very nice of His MopHeadedNess.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish

stellaroselong said...

Wow Roxie my mom wants to come and work for your firm...she says her chair is very hard at work, and she never gets to decorate....Frankie is just awesome.
stella rose

Kismet said...

No more hanky panky in the broom closet.

LBJ said...

Roxy's sure earned that bigger office with all her hard work. I can't wait to see how it all looks. Abby Lab

Two French Bulldogs said...

Are you sure they are really cleaning and not going through your your confidential papers!
Lily & Edward

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ooo, looking forward to hearing about your decorating project.
Dip and Elliot x

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, that was sure nice of you to give your office away. It will be put to good use.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That Frankie can be sooooo generous. My own HUGE office! Oh my, I think I'll have to repaint it and put all sorts of pawsonal touches to it! Let's get to work!

Anonymous said...

Well...it's about time Roxy got outta that closet.

The Mad Scots

Cowspotdog said...

Nothing better than a little spring cleaning.

Murphy said...

OMD, spring cleaning! You might find all kinds of dust bunnies! And about the connecting door. We have concerns!!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Unknown said...

Aren't you kind and generous!

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey ...... how good is that?? I can't wait to see the finished product.

M. K. Clinton said...

as long as there is a connecting door. *Wink Wink

Ruby said...

OMD!!! A new office??!! OMD, you knows what you're gonna need??? Do Ya???? A brand spankin' NEW MARGARITA MACHINE!!!! WoooHoooo!!!! Oh, Um....what I MEANT to say was...A brand spankin' NEW PUPPICINO MACHINE!!!!
Ooooo, can I pick it out???? We can use Frankie's Fleasa Card!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

JoAnn Stancer said...

How nice you get a new office!