Saturday, May 3, 2014

PetExpo... Cont.

We were Walkin and Walkin and SUDDENLY we saw.....   MISS LISA  of Clara's Collars...     We LOVE her....    She saw US and started callin' out our Names...  (yes, she even knows ERNIE's Name).    We rushed right over beclaws SHE knows how to give hugs and scritches and rubs and stuffs...   We asked about HER fur babies and found out THEY were out in their PKW , Shal AY, Wheelie House thingy   taking their Naps...
   Miss Lisa was Thrilled to see that we were wearing our BASEBALL Collars..

 Miss Lisa makes the BESTEST collars and leashes in the entire WORLD...        She has like 87,000 different "TYPES"...   fur EVERY Occasion and Season and Taste...
    You can go HERE  to find all her SUPER STUFFS.....
   If you order somethingy.... BE SURE to say that you are furends with FRANKIE FURTER from OHIO....   (Did you happen to see Chef Sasha's post about the MATCHING collar and leash set that she won from Cussin Sarge???   It was PAWFECT fur Spring).    
Here she IS.... Scritchin BOTH of us...         We have like 87 of her collars... and SARGE has even MORE than WE do.     SHE has some NEW thingys  that are like Collar BLING and stuffs,too.            We had mom buy some thingys... butt we can't tell you about that.
    We HATED to say good bye to Miss Lisa.      
TOMORROW.... ERNIE is gonna tell you about the BIRDS we saw.... He loved them!!!  

24 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun and Ms Lisa sure liked you guys. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Cowspotdog said...

What could be better than some scitching and scratching from the ladies that makes your collars. She sure did look happy to see you guys.

My Mind's Eye said...

I bet Miss Lisa even knows how to soothe a diva w her rubs and luv
Hugs
MAdi your bfff

Anonymous said...

Oh I saw a Howl-o-Ween collar with spooky eyes on her site, that's super great! You can buy a collar there for every reason and every season, how cool is that? Have a super saturday!

Bocci said...

I definitely need a new collar and leash-Parental Unit will check it out!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Wow Frankie, you are like my Daddy, you know efurrybody!!!

Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

The Army of Four said...

She looks like she gives VERY nice ear scratchies!!! I"ll go check out her site!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

Idaho PugRanch said...

How cool to meet the cool collar lady! Mom said it was a great day for baseball yesterday!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Jans Funny Farm said...

You sure are having a ball there.

We think a squirrel coat is a great idea. Thanks for suggesting it. :)

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

It is great you were able to get some loving form Ms Lisa.

Murray's Mouth said...

How fun! Have a great weekend!

The Daily Pip said...

You two really are a couple of celebrities! Miss Lisa looks very nice and it looks she is just great at giving scratches and making collars!

Ruby and Angel Pip

Scooter said...

Hey F-n-E!
Wow, I can totally agree that Lisa makes amazing collars and leashes! I have a nice collection and Dad got me one more that day at the expo. Yeah! Gotta stay in style and Clara's Collars is the ticket. BOL
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Sharp Dresser

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

it's great to bump into friends:-)

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Miss Lisa DOES make some WONDERFUL collars....we KNOW! But we didn't know that she knew all about skritches and stuffs. What a talented lady.

XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

Backcountry Brodie said...

I is just amazed that Miss Lisa can gib such good scritches to TWO of yous AT THE SAME TIME after werking her fingers to the bones making all those collahs.

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey ... I wanna go there. I've NEVER seen so many collars and stuff in one shop before. Does she sell online to Australia??
Hey Frankie ..... I replied to your comment about Ernie and Roxy. Don't know if you get those replies so thought I'd put it here too. this is what I said:-
Crikey .... I did know Roxy was Ernie's girl, Frankie. I was a bit interested in her until I read your blogs but I can see he's got it REAL bad. Don't think I'd come out alive if I honed in on HIS girl!! You German blokes can get a bit feisty!
AND I have my Enid!!
Gotta get me one of those collars, aye??

Millie and Walter said...

We wish there was something like that around here. What fun you all had.

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey ... You're sure on the ball, Frankie ... Thanks for the info on Ms Lisa's collars. Mum's going to check them out. She'll be sure to mention your names if she buys me one. I don't need any of those treats so it doesn't matter about those. Plenty of the fresh poop around here. More than I can eat! Shouldn't you blokes be sleeping now?

Jacobi said...

Wow, that is many collars... Did you get some handsome new ones?

Licks,
Cobi

sprinkles said...

I remember you talking about this pet expo in the past. It looks like a lot of fun!

Kinley Westie said...

I are gonna go check out dese collars!

Murphy said...

I bet that is where you do your shopping for your steady girlfriend Roxy!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Sagira said...

We stopped in and saw all her pretty collars. :)