Saturday, April 5, 2014

Vacula the Vicious and VILE... Chapter #4







Chapter 4 Vacula

Chapter 4

Mom finally managed to somehow put Vacula into a trance or something like that. She hurried and helped me out of my hiding place. We rushed to the door and she let me outside so that she could continue to do battle with the monster. She knows that Vacula can’t go outside and get me.
Vacula has awful horrible powers but one thing that can force him into his closet for days is to be exposed to sunshine and fresh air. He is only able to do his awful thing inside the house. That is a blessing for me.
Mom closed the door behind me and again went to deal with the monster. I could see some of what was happening through the window. It was enough to make a dachshund give up hole digging.
First he ran out into the middle of the floor, right beside my favorite froggie. Mom pushed the end of his leash back into the wall thing even tighter and she tried to step on his weak spot but she must have missed it. He started roaring and running around. Mom grabbed him and held on tight. She pulled him back away from Froggie and he made a try for my bear toy. Mom pulled and got him away from that. She had to kick it away to safety. That was just too much for me to see. I ran out into the yard and started scooting my butt in the grass.
I could still hear all the commotion from way out in the yard. It must have been a horrible struggle. They were going back and forth and back and forth. Yank! Pull! Yank! Pull! Vacula howling, mom saying those hex words that I am not allowed to say. I knew that all my toys would be gone if I ever got back inside again. I was just sure that Vacula was eating all of them. Mom just isn’t strong enough or fast enough to keep them safe anymore.
The struggle of good vs. evil went on and on. It went from the living room to the dining room to the kitchen and on down the hall toward my toy room. I thought I was going to be totally toyless.
Finally mom came outside. She was all sweaty from the struggle. Her hair really needed to be brushed. She looked like she might need a big cup of coffee and two cookies. She finally said that I should go on in.
I was really afraid that Vacula would jump out at me, but mom said she had gotten him back down into the closet. She hardly ever fibs to me so I went in all quiet and tippy paw tippy paw like. Every toy was gone. It was just like I figured it would be. Just like every time he comes out of hiding. I wanted to bark at the world. Vacula had eaten all my stuff again. I hoped that he would get a bad stomach ache and maybe not be able to poop. 

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no Vacula has eaten all your stuffs. Crickey all your toys gone. Did he burp? We too hope he has a bad tummy. Have a super Vacula free Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Cowspotdog said...

dog gone - we wondered why all the toys keep disappearing - now we know !

Scooter said...

Hey Frankie!
Wow, that's such a rotten thing! OMD Mamaw was so brave to try to control it, but it must need a better least. Maybe a choke chain or some such thing. I can't believe it ate your toys. I'm waiting for the rest of the story!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

BOL

Around here us doggies aren't afraid of Vacula, but he scares the cats silly. Worse yet our Vacula can go outside and attack the car. Apparently Vacula's that can do that are very powerful cause Mommy always looks like a limp dishrag when she drags his unconscious body back to the hall closet after a car attack. And he eats all our doggie fur so we has to redecorate the car after he visits it. We just ignore him, we trust Mommy not to let him eat us. Mommy says HBO words cause she says we are in her way when Vacula comes out. Sometimes she is rude and drags us outside so Vacula has free reign of our home. Do you think that is fair? ~Fenris & Tuiren

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL F and E
VVV-IV IS vonderful!
Mom say at 2 I look just like look today! Which is actually funny 'cause none of my relatives can say that..and they say animals age quickly...that is malarkey!
Hugs
Madi your ageless BFFF

Anonymous said...

that beast eats toys? scandalous... maybe you have to cut his tummy off like they did it with the wolf who ate little red riding hood and her granny once? My mom has a trick to kill such a Vacula-Monster: give it the cords of a window shade, that will tip Vacula over the edge.

Jans Funny Farm said...

If your mom keeps letting Vacula out of his cage, you're going to need professional counseling. It sounds like you're on the edge. Be strong.

Millie and Walter said...

We hope vacula pukes up your toys.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We are so sorry he ate all your toys...but at least he is back in the closet.....for now.

Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hey Frankie,

We've been all tied up with fear these few last days reading about Vacula and keeping our comments to ourselves for fear Vacula would eat them too but we couldn't wait anymore. Can't wait to hear the revenge you get when he poops his guts out and your toys too com out too!!

Mommy say's she bets your Mommy hide your toys for safekeeping.

♥♥Mona & Prissy

Murray's Mouth said...

OMD YOU have one of those monsters too?

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

OMD! We're so glad Vacula couldn't go outside....ours CAN! Sometimes it gets into our car and takes away all the good mud and Roxy hair. AND sometimes it gets into our mud room and goes wild. But it's still not as bad as yours....making your toys disappear. You need to put a steak through it's heart...no, that's a waste of a good steak. you need to eat that so you can deal with the horrible Vacula.

XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Oh MY Dawg, they grown em mean in your part of the world Mr Frankie. EATING YOUR TOYS???? Thanks dawg your mum was ok after the tussle. Stay strong Mr Frankie. One day that vacula will die cause we know they don't live forever, then you will have peace, sweet peace. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory
P.S. Our mum is definitely coo coo in the head cause she even laughed at some of this story. Can you believe it? Sigh.

Tucker said...

OMD I has one of those monsters too. I leave the room when it comes out.


woof - Tucker

Linda said...

OMG Somebody call the cops and report Vacula. He a toy thief and now he's hiding in the closet.
I hope he lets your toy out soon, maybe have your mom open his guts and see if they are in there.

xo Cinnamon

Ruby said...

Eatin' your toys???!! WHAT???
Well hell ~ that explains alot!!
And here you thought is was rabid tree rats! Wells, I hopes it has pooper shooter problems and poops them out right quick!
Serves him right.
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Ruby said...

Eatin' your toys???!! WHAT???
Well hell ~ that explains alot!!
And here you thought is was rabid tree rats! Wells, I hopes it has pooper shooter problems and poops them out right quick!
Serves him right.
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Ruby said...

Eatin' your toys???!! WHAT???
Well hell ~ that explains alot!!
And here you thought is was rabid tree rats! Wells, I hopes it has pooper shooter problems and poops them out right quick!
Serves him right.
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Oh no... Not the toys...

Pat Wahler said...

Vacula is one crafty devil alright. Your story has us on the edge of our chair!

Pat
Critter Alley

Unknown said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! He got your stuffies!!!!! OMD!!!! This story is a NIGHTMARE!
Wally & Sammy

marley said...

Iz terribull Frankie my pal….but I fink he not find dem toys very nootrishuss…..*paws crossed for appy endin*