Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Hooge Artsy Fartsy PAWduction.... by Frankie Furter and the Summer Players

Remember when I told you I had a Summer JOB...????    I ws the Artsy Fartsy DICTATOR fur the Theater on the Ground Pawduction of ....   HAMboneLET...  
      I made a Squirrel brained move HIRED Ernie to ACT in the Pawformance..   He wouldn't Practice his Pawt and he kept being a PAIN under my tail.     Trust me I really Earned my Pay fur THIS one...

NOW fur the PROOF that I REALLY was the Artsy Fartsy DICTATOR ...  
    The Practices were a NIGHT HORSE... what with Ernie acting like a squirrel butt  idiot   FOOL  non Pawfessional..    


SEE????    this is the STAGE....     he kept DUCKING DOWN being the PawLights area.   WHAT a NUT CASE...       I had to threaten to tell mom on him  FIRE him.
 THEN I even had to go so far as to have the STAGE HEAD and ARMS  help me to get him under control... and    SHOW him how to STAND on his MARK.      SHEESH...     Look at him.     WHAT I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH.  
 THEN he Said that HE WOULD  cooperate... ONCE I threatened to take the LEAD STRAP PAWT AWAY from him..       So as you can see he decided to come back onto the STAGE and get the rehearsal going...  RIGHT that time.          He was supposed to have already KNOWN all WORDS fur his Pawt...    I was TERRORfied that he was just gonna TOTALLY MESS UP and that the 87,000 folks out in the AUDIENCE would throw rotten Tomatoes at BOTH of us...          BUTT... it KILLS me...     PAINS ME      Astounds Me to say.....   the KID turned out to be a real   CHARACTER actor.

 So now....  if you out there in the Audience will take your seats...      we will PROUDLY bring you..the    THEATER on the GROUND....  Starring  PRICELESS PLAYERS...Version of  
      STEAK SPEARS  famous PLAY....     HAMboneLET  

DICTATORer by Frankie Furter and STARRING....  Ernest vonSchnitzel


To PEE or NOT toPEE, that is the question.
Whether 'tis better to Squat and Tinkle, 
or to HIKE and Take AIM.


THE END

28 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

Bravo bravo encore! It took some doing "but you know how temperamental actors can be

Scooter said...

Hey F-n-E!
Wow, what a class act that turned out to be! Great job to both of you. I think there will be OscarMayers or GoldenGlobeTrotters in your near future. BOL Theater in the Bark never looked so fun!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Critic

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Way to go!! Great performance and great direction. Are you taking it on tour?

♥♥♥Mommy's girls.

Mollie said...

Bawahwhahhwhahwaaaa Oh dat waz too funny. Bravo.. When are you performing in the UK ??? xxooxxx

Mollie and Alfie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Good job!!!!!! We are so impressed.

Frankie I has an award for you on our blog. ~Scylla

Unknown said...

Bravo, bravo...
encore....encore....
clap....clap...clap.
To pee or not to pee??? Pip has just done one the rug and peeps is not too happy. LOL. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

GOOSE said...

Bravo Bravo. Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Whistle.............. errr I can't press my lips together. Butt my tail is a waggin'. A very fine production. You know the greatest of performances has to start with good direction and you Mr. Frankfurter are amazing.
Blessings,
Goose

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Bravo, Bravo, encore, encore, imagine us throwing flowers at the stage!

Lee and Phod

Millie and Walter said...

Bravo! Bravo! Way to pull it together you two. A very fine production indeed.

Millie & Walter

My Mind's Eye said...

F AND E YOU TWO DEFINITELY HAVE THE PURRFECT FACE FOR STAGE!!

RE: SIMONE....IS AN AIR HEAD...SO SHE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST ON MY BLOG.
HER HAIR COLOR IS FLAME CELOSIA.
MOL MOL MOL
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF
WE HAVE OUR FIRST POST FOR GHOST STORIES AIRING FRIDAY
GIVE SARGE, THE HAND AND THE CRABBY GIRLS A HUG FROM MADI

Idaho PugRanch said...

STANDING OVATION!!! CLAP CLAP CLAP
BRAVO!

HH and The Boys said...

Wooooowooooooohooooooo.. Hurray for you!!!!!... Wonderful performance.

EXCELLENT!!!

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

Anonymous said...

Apaws, Apaws, Apaws! I love Hambonelet. To pee or not to pee that's really the question... and what is the answer?

Teddy said...

Bravo! Bravo! Encore!

Unknown said...

Woohoo what a performance! We'll take tickets to your show!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh mom is cracking up, BOL. Look out Shakesbeer here comes the magnificent duo
Benny & Lily

WFT Nobby said...

Awesome, Frankie, awesome Ernie, simply awesome. When does it transfer to London's West End?
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Sketching with Dogs said...

We did not know you were famous actors - stunning performance, if we had flowers, we would throw them!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Sweet William The Scot said...

Bravo OH Bravo Encore. How grand
To Pee or Not to Pee.
Oh guys last Friday when that meteor fireball sonic thing went over I was out doing my last business for the day. Dogs I tell you I was shooting poops as I was running for the back door. It was holy craps hold the door open I am headed for under the bed.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot







Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

FRANKIE FURTER, my Ernie is a STAR. He shouldn't have had to do all that lowly work. You should have had a stand in to get the lighting and stuffs perfect! You are a crumby director!

A very cross...Roxy

stellaroselong said...

We are standing on our head clapping at you with excitement. Wonderful acting and wonderful directing....we enjoyed it so very much!!! Loved this post.
Stella Rose

Sagira said...

BRAVO! BRAVO! Can I get your pawtograph since you're going to become superstars?

Murphy said...

We wonder who will present the Oscar?

Your Pals,

Murphy and Stanley

Taffy said...

That was the most wonderful pawduction I have ever seen in my whole life! Great job, Frankie! I can tell how hard it was to get you little bro to act right!

Scooter said...

Bravo!! A star is born!! Very impressive and quite the question!!
Great job!!

Wags
Jazzi and Addi

Ruby and Penny said...

Clap, clap, clap clap....... Great jobs boys.

Love ya

Love Ruby & Penny

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

That was the most pawsome play ever! Bravo!

LetterstoAndrew said...

That was great! Are you taking it to Broadway?