Tuesday, January 15, 2013

UNCLE UNCLE....

WE admit it........    In FACT we are PROUD   Willing    to say that Our Good Furend  

SWEET WILLIAM THE SCOT              Is     brilliant....     BRILLIANT we say...

he has sniffed out somethingy...   and he is Braggin and Struttin like a ...   HAWT DAWG...

Well, Jazzi thinks he is ONE HAWT DAWG fur sure..

SO my furends...    so that he will stop   RUNNIN on ME and making  NEENER NEENER NEENER      thingys at me...         I beg you... furends...  PLEASE click on his link above and TELL him that I said....       SWEET WILLIAM THE SCOT...     IS BRILLIANT.     A Genius even.    

OK???                THANKS EVERYBUDDY.    

14 comments:

Berts Blog said...

I am on my way over because I am so intrigued to see what He did.

Bert

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

UhOh....What did he do wit his sniffer?

Sagira said...

Oh no you can't give up!

Murphy said...

We will investigate this!

M&S

Pee Ess - Ern, ya got a date yet?

GOOSE said...

I am headed over RIGHT NOW!
Blessings,
Goose

Ziggy Stardust said...

I can't wait to see what you are talking about.

Loveys Sasha

Unknown said...

We are on our way!!
W & S

Sketching with Dogs said...

We are very nosey so will go and have a look, BOL!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Unknown said...

We too will go and investigate. Oh the suspense is killing us. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Mollly

Molly the Airedale said...

We're on our way!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Mollie said...

We are off to investigate..xxooxx

Mollie and Alfie

Remington said...

On my way!

stellaroselong said...

Ummm...we shall check it out.
stella rose

Oskar said...

Hmmm, I'm off to check it out!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar