Thursday, July 26, 2012

KONG... REVIEW


TOMORROW is the MUCH ANTICIPATED BEGINNING of our Olympics.
    I will have a Daily post set up... to Post at 6:00 AM... ESTime.     Each post will give you the Day's Events(for BLOGVILLE EVENTS Only.) and a LINK to each Host.    Most will have a pic of Ernie and Me just to get you in the mood.     Once you click on the FIRST link and enjoy the event and LEAVE A COMMENT>> Don't forget to come BACK to my blog.. to go to the NEXT Link for the day.   You don't want to MISS ANYTHING. 
    I do NOT know the EXACT time that the Host(s) will have their posts set to come up   SOOOOOOO   if you arrive EARLY via the link(s) I have provided ... you MAY need to go back LATER.        Remember Blogville spans MANY worldwide time zones... so please take that into consideration.
     I also want to say that I am only AWARE of ONE event that had to be cancelled, due to the host needing to make a sudden (and JOYOUS) MOVE to another state.        
         No other Host(s) have said that they are NOT going to be putting on their event(s).   
  If you return...several times... to a blog and there STILL is NO Event Post   .....   
  We will just have to think that SOMETHING Beyond the HOST's Control has occurred.  
           I sincerely hope that does not occur.    


        When I ... the Olympic Committee (of ONE) made up the schedule.. I made sure that every day had at LEAST TWO events... so if something does happen to ONE there will NOT be an Empty day.        
        I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU   to all of the Event Hosts for bringing these events to us.        And I am sure that YOU will be saying that in their Comments Section, too.
      LET the     FUN     Begin...                 ENJOY!     Sincerely,  Frankie Furter 
NOW...  For my      KONG REVIEW.....

You KNOW Kong stuffs don't you???    You can click   HERE
to learn more about FUCINI which is a Public Relations Agency  that recently asked me to do a REVIEW of a NEW KONG TOY.    

 Miss Nancy, who is the one who asked me to do the Review... sent me a 2012-13 CATALOG... that is shaped like a KONG...  see it up there???   THAT is sooooo cool.  AND she sent lots of other info fur me to look over... You know they even have super stuffs fur CATS.      PLUS she sent   the new    KONG  ROPE Squeezz.     THAT is the TOY that Ernie and I are gonna tell you about.
 Here we are... CHECKIN it out....
 MOM........ You  KNOW  that ERNIE is gonna LOVE this one Don't cha?
 HEY FRANKIE.... COME ON BRO... Let's ...  PLAY....     AND we DID...   Boy Howdy Did we EVER.    It is a GRRRREAT toy.    There are TWO BALLS  with the Rope between so we can BOTH Play at the same time...      We did about 87 minutes of MAJOR    TUG OF WAR  with the Rope Squeezz.       It was a BLAST.     If you are lookin fur a FUN toy...   This one is it fur SURE.    
   Now I gotta tell you.... ERNIE PLANS to chew the ROPE.   He is just that kinda guy...  BUTT guess what... even WHEN he chews it in TWO...   WE will STILL have the grrrreat balls to play with.
   I really like the fact that they are JUST THE RIGHT SIZE... and ALSO... TEXTURED fur easy holding... even when they get Slobbery.. AND YES, that is pawt of the FUN...     
I gotta go now... and PLAY some MORE. 

 

30 comments:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Hey Frankie and Ernie...... it's so exciting....the games are SOOOO CLOSSEEE you can smell the excitements!!

Sorry I have not been around much.... butt all is A OK for my Equestrian Event on the 6th!!

You guys are so lucky that you get to play with stuffs from KONG!! Lucky Ducks!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

HH and The Boys said...

Thanks for the Kong review and for the update on how the Olympics will work. Am really looking forward to all the events......

Thanks for all you've done to make this happen Frankie.... Great job.

hugs, Max, Bugsy and Knuckles

haopee said...

I can't wait for the big blogville event too!

I saw the Kong toy you got. It's royal blue and pretty. How long did you guys play with it?

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Unknown said...

Roll on the games. We are getting very excited. Have a happy day.
Best wishes Molly

My Mind's Eye said...

Frankie and Ernie I am so excited about the opening day....I can hardly stand still.

Ohhhh I love your new two ended toy you two can play tug of Kong.
Hugs madi

Scooter said...

Hey F-n-E!
Wow, I can't wait for the games to begin! Sounds like a great new toy and those pix of you two are really funny. Love that last pix the bestest.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Athlete

Declan said...

Well done Frankie mate! Deccy x

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom says that your new toy looks like the ponytail holder that she used to wear when she was MUCH MUCH younger!
We can't wait for the games to begin!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

GOOSE said...

I don't know if I will be able to sleep waiting for it all to begin. So excited. And you know I love me a KONG, any kind of KONG. But that rope one you reviewed looked especially great.
Blessings,
Goose

Remington said...

Can't wait to see the events! Great review, my friends!

Finn said...

Cool toy! We cannot wait for tomorrow! Will be so much fun!

Millie and Walter said...

Nina and I are anxiously awaiting the beginning of the Blogville Games. Can't wait to see all the fun.

Cindy

Frank The Tank said...

Hi Frankie and Ernie!
The Blogville Olympics are sooo exciting! I many pee a bit! Ha,Ha!
I'm really looking forward to it all! Everyones event will be wonderful!
You are sooooo very lucky that you get to play with stuffs from KONG, I LOVE KONG!!!!! I have a Kong ball thats pink and a Kong Stuffer and I want to get a Kong Safe Stick, they look AWESOME!!!!
Love and Hugs from Frank xxxxxxx

The Army of Four said...

That looks like a very fun toy - buy like one Mom would say "outside only!" to. I don't know why.
Luv,
Dave

Lovable Lily said...

Such a BIG post today Frankie!

We're so looking forward to the Olympics to begin. We're gonna hang around the house, oh sorry... I mean the Blogville Olympic Stadium all tomorrow just so we can follow all the exciting stuff as it begins to happen. You did an awesome job coordinating. Don't forget, Couch Potato Peeling on the 31st! Whew~Wee, we're tired just thinking about it. Wait to you see ALL the Athlete's up for the challenge. (Mommy is praying that Blogger don't snot on her again with all of the entries.)

We carefully reviewed your review of Kong Products. We love the new tuggie. We have been Kong users for 8 years now and love them!

OK, time to get a nap in before we start watching the ladies soccer. We gotta watch our Homie Girl Amy Wambach play. She's from our home town!

I'll leave you now with a little bit of our Olympic spirit:

"Go Team Doxie"

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Dachshund Nola said...

Great review my furend!
Nola

Anonymous said...

KNOG! thought that was the bell for the Olympics Kick off.

Ooooooohhh ! like the toy, Bites and Shadow would fall over dead tired with that thingy!

Susie & Bites

Murphy said...

Thanks for all the Olympic work - we are so excited!!!! We got our first Kong last week and Stanley went crazy! He refused to share most of the time but eventually he let me try it and I liked it too. The new toy looks fun!

Your friends,

Murphy & Stanley

Ruby said...

You guys are sooo lucky! That is a great toy. I love that it is textured balls, it is important for those of us with a, um, slobber problem.

Kisses,

Ruby

ShellePenn said...

That looks like SOOOOO much fun! :) Ernie looks like he never wants to put that toy down!

Can't wait for the Olllympicals! :)

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Reuben said...

I has a big excited; what an honor to be in the Blogging Olympingals.... Olypinals.... Olliepoliks.... um, the international games!

Love,
Reuben

Two French Bulldogs said...

Thank you for your review mayor
Benny & Lily

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We think Ernie has CLAIMED that rope toy for himself...just sayin'.

We are sooooooo excited about the Blogville Olympics. We don't want to miss any of it!

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

sprinkles said...

I love that the two of you can play with it together. Is it very heavy?

My boys don't like heavy or large toys. I'm gonna have to look for one and if it's not very heavy, I might just have to get one for them.

Sweet William The Scot said...

Oh I got asked to do a Kong review too by Nancy. I said yes because Kong are my favorite toys, but then they would not ship to my PO Box. They made me very SAD and hurt my feelings.
Sweet William The Scot

Ziggy Stardust said...

I am so excited that I am going to burst getting ready for the Olympics. What a cool toy and thanks for showing it. I hope it survives Ernie.

Loveys Sasha

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Wow that toy looks great, you can tell Ernie loves it, he never takes his eyes off it!

Scooter said...

It is going to be so much fun and what lucky dogs you are so have a cool toy!!

wags
Jazzi

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Awesome post ~ such hard work by all who made this happen. Thank you.

Love Milo and Alfie xx

Bassetmomma said...

Great review of the kong. You guys look like you had a lot of fun!