Saturday, June 30, 2012

Countdown... 26 days...


OK.... I have been bizzy as all get out... what with TRAINING and gettin our stuffs out and ready fur going to HonnaRooRoo with Indiana and Shingo and Molly.   
   Butt before all the MAD DASH begins and the SURFIN Starts,  let me tell you this...  

Starting on JULY 5th...   I will be puttin up a SERIES of Posts showing you how we are training fur EACH AND EVERY ONE of the    THIRTY FOUR.. (34) Olympic Events..    There will be ONE POST EVERY day for 5 days... and they will be in the order that they will be hosted.  
     I would like fur ALL of you .....HOSTS AND ATHLETES ALIKE... to feel FREE to snag any of Ernie and My training Pictures to use on YOUR blogs.     I       HOPE    that my pictures and words will help ADVERTISE the events.      AND that they will also INSPIRE all ATHLETES to give Each Event a TRY...   I have given you some suggestions on how to make that EASIER fur you.   Easier and more FUN, too.   
   The Last Post in the Series...  will be on July 9th... which is the FURST Day fur ATHLETES to start sending their pictures to the hosts...   

NOTE to HOSTS:     Prepare yourselves....   your inboxes are gonna be BULGING...   at least I hope they will.    The MORE the Merrier.   

Note to ATHLETES:    I am sure you will be tellin each and EVERY Host   HOW MUCH YOU APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK THAT THEY ARE GONNA BE DOING FUR OUR ENTERTAINMENT.         I know I am THANKING them Each about 87 times and the DESERVE even MORE.    Since ROO will not be asking fur Pictures fur His OPENING Ceremony....    I want to say right now....    ROO, buddy  THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART...   YOUR OPENING IS GOING TO BE FANGTASTIC...    A REAL PAWduction to be REMEMBER and TREASURED.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Three cheers to everybody putting the BO2012 together and a happy Saturday to all.
Best wishes Molly

Molly the Airedale said...

We are counting the days! What a huge event and a lot of work! Thank you, thank you, everybody!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Matilda the Boxer said...

I can't wait! We've been training so hard at my house. I have some pics to share tomorrow.