Monday, July 4, 2011

HonoRooRoo Day #3

OKAY... you remember YESTERDAY when I was workin like a DAWG gettin the Hang of that SURFIN Stuffs... RIGHT??? You remember that my goal was NOT to WIN... butt to make a Good Showing fur my WIVES... RIGHT??? WELL,
I spent SOOOOOOO much time perfectin my skills that I did NOT have TIME to have my... ONE PER DAY... My Tie... soooooooo I got up this morning thinkin.. I Missed my My Tie Yesterday... I guess that means that I get One this Morning and One LATER on.. like fur this evening when I am watchin the Hoolie Hoolie contests.. RIGHT... ???? You with me so far??? WELL, I'm thinkin my Wives have taken Advantage of my situation. Here is what went down. I got my My Tie and lapped it all up... which I admit left me.. a bit TIPSY... and then THEY went into action. Furst I want to show you a picture of my Canadian Cuties. You judge fur yourself...


What do you think??? Do they look like they need to visit the Nails and Furs Salon??? I'm thinkin that the look gorgeous just the way they WERE..


BUTT, Ruby and Penny... kinda WORK ME!!! Furst they said they needed my help to be sure that their Unicorn Furend and Transportation Mode, (AKA... Hula Hula)..had all the foods and water she needed. Even in my... tipsy state... I was quite willing to help. Soooo what did they do Next... they Grabbed my FURS and started pulling me across the Sandy BEACH.. and they threw my not well functioning.. sort of lacking in coordination this morning SELF into the hooooge Surf!! They were laughing the entire time.. and shouting .... we are gonna go to the Furs and Nail Salon... fur a full SPA treatment!!


CAN you believe this??? They Dumped me in the Cold Salty Sea and LEFT ME!!! Alone... LONELY... ABANDONED... and they didn't EVEN tell me WHERE this Spa place is... or WHEN they will be BACK.. I could hear them GIGGLE until they were clear out of my sight!!! Those girrrrrls KNOW how to put me in my place, I guess. SIGH


Do you think this is beclaws I had a My Tie... fur Breakfast??? Darn, I thought it would be OK.. there is FRUIT in those thingys.


What am I supposed to do now??? Whine Whimper W H I N E


HEY... Cooper, Roo, Uji, Shiloh,Dex, & Lou... Could I Hang out with you guys today?? My Wives have DUNKED and DESERTED ME!!


18 comments:

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Oh, NO!!!!!!!!! What a bummer, Frankie!!!!!!

We think you should drink some more My ties and have a happy 4th of July!!!

xxxxxx

Mack said...

They'll be back - they luvvvvv their Frankie!!

Sagira said...

Oh no...how on earth could they do that to you? Didn't they see the other girls trying to pick you up at the dog park? I sure wouldn't want you to leave my side if you were my husband. haha

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Hey there Mayor Frankie - Shiloh here. Of course u no I woodn't mind at all if u hang with me. You no how them wimmen can b sumtimez - u think u gotz'em all figurd out an'then they go an'du sumthim'TOTALLY dif'rent. You no'bout wimmen tho ' can't live with'em an'can't live without'em. Don't u b frettin'none - they'll come bak tu u.

George The Lad said...

Oh no that's terrible, do girls do that kind of thing!!!!
Hope they make it up to you.
Have a good week
See Yea George xxx

Adien Crafts said...

OMD! OMD! - We cannot believe that little minxes would do that to you Frankie, that is soooo unfair. We wish we'd seen them, we would have pushed them in too. Yes, you come and hang out with us bacjelors, maybe this has taught you a lesson - you must play harder to get, they know how much you lurves them, maybe play them ff against each other, that would do it! Dex and Lou xxx (confirmed bachelors playing the field, or the beach)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We have heard that sometimes it takes a couple of My Ties in the morning to really get things moving, Frankie - BOL.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Anonymous said...

Oh well Frankie those sweet wives of yours did deserve better....

I sure hope that you plan on NO MORE my ties and spend you remaining day by getting flowers for your wives. How about takin them out to a real romantic dinner??????

What would you do without me Big Bro??? Love you lots.

Have a Happy 4th of July!

woos, Tessa

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Ohhh Nooo Mi furiend dem wifeys will be backs befors yoo knows it butt lets hang out till dem gets back. Tell mee more bouts dis mi tie fing it sounds most good

Luv
Uji
xxx

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happee 4th!Frankie we just can't believe they abandoned you, BOL...
Love
Benny & Lily

Ruby and Penny said...

Happy 4th of July Frank & family.
We had such a great time chucking you in the sea and at the nail salon.
Love ya
Ruby & Penny

the booker man said...

mr. frankie!

even the bestest ladies are sneaky sneaky sometimes. ;) why don't you just come hang out with me in the hot tub? TEEHEEHEE.
happy happy independence day to you 'n your pack, btw!! :)

*woof*
the booker man

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Not to worry Frankie, the girls will be back. How could they pass up a stud mufflin like you!! Ooops, did I say that?

{{{huggies}}]..........Mona

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

I think My Ties are out for breakfast....even if it is a luau. Just think how much lovelier they'll look with then fur dos and nails.

Hope you got all the salt and sand out of your furs.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

We've got an idea, maybe you should pretend to be Francine and follow them.

The Daily Pip said...

Oh no!!! Would you like me to talk to them for you? I am sure they will forgive you - I mean they forgave you for that whole getting arrested thing. What's one little drink compared to time in the slammer!

Your pal, Pip

Lorenza said...

Frankie!
Sounds not so good!
And they enjoyed it!
Ooops!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Golden Samantha said...

Such a draaaaaaaaaaaaag, Frankie! So not fairsies, but we know they'll come crawwwwwwwling back, nails shining and looking gorgeous for no one but YOU!!! (Why would womans doggehs go out and "spa out" for themselfs?)
Tee hee!
xoxoxoxo
Sammie, Ava and Oz

Anonymous said...

Frankie you are welcome to hang out with me anytime! :D Butt whatever we get up to you've got to keep it just between us guys k? Wouldn't want your wives setting you out to sea without a paddle ;)

Waggin at ya,
Roo