Sunday, January 23, 2011

MM 2011 Side Contest Idea...




I had a THOUGHT... Would anyone want to do this as a Side Contest fur MM2011???

What's in a Name?
I'm a WINNER
beclaws....
Sort of like this: contestents have to Tell Why they SHOULD WIN the contest using the Letters of their name...

EX. Points are at the (end)

F I am a Fun Friendly and Fantastic lookin guy. (3)
R I love to Rip Race and Run like a cracker dawg. (3)
A I never get Angry or Agitated. (2)
N I Never Nibble on mom's toes. (2)
K I Know how to Keep Kitties away from my door. (3)
I I have Impawtant duties In Blogville. (3)
E I Engage in Elegant Eating. (3) Total (19)

OR...

S I Steal Frankie's Stuffs. (-2)
A I Am mean to Frankie.. All the time. (-2)
R I Rip holes in Frankie's Really favorite stuffies. (-2)
G I Growl and Grab at Frankie every chance I Get. (-3)
E I Eat Everything that is supposed to be fur Frankie. (-2) Total (-11)
Oh, well this Sarge thingy might not be the Best example of how it Should be done... butt you get the idea.

SOOOOOOO would anyone like to run a contest like this???

PeeS... I have been hiding under the box that that TOILET came in. I am busy searching the internets fur some place to go fur my Sea Quest Herardness. I am lookin fur some INTERNSHIPS... you know like when you go to a place like a FARM and you get to WORK and LEARN at the same time. They don't pay you or anything... butt you do get FED fur Free. That is impawtant. Can any of YOU think of any type of JOB that I might want to Learn more about???
PeePeeS... be sure to get yourself over to Baby Rocket Dog and Hooties and get in THEIR SUPER CONTEST... THAT WILL BE A BLAST!!!!

19 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hey everybuddy... I just heard that NORWOOD is doing a super spiffy contest... Find your Better Half... It will be a BLAST to see if you can Locate your Twin. Cool Drool!!

Scooter said...

I will have to check out norwood, cuz know what?? I have a twin!!
The name game sounds cool!!

wags
Jazzi

Anonymous said...

Juno would like to learn to "herd cows" ... you wanna help her? we'll feed you for free. i've been cooking lots of nice meals lately and in addition to their raw, they always get 2nd dinner. which is important if you're gonna herd swiss cows.

Asta said...

Dawling Mayow Fwankie
Don't wowwy
Sometimes mommi's don't let us do lots of things..I just wanted to help get themessage out fow those who need it..Thewe awe lots of sowt of lonely hoomans who live in isolated places and it helps them to have a place to go
hope you'we having a gweat sunday
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Pat Wahler said...

Contests are always fun!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Kari in Alaska said...

It sounds like there will be lots of fun side events

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We'd like to host a contest, but we're not very technical terriers and we think we'd have trouble posting stuff.

We THOUGHT of an Easter Hat Parade, but don't think we could actually do the computer stuff.

The name game sounds like fun.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella


Maybe you could check out deer farming........free antlers, perhaps?

Remington said...

It sounds like fun! AND you know how to have fun....am I right or am I right?

Sagira said...

That contest sounds like fun! :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

It sounds like fun but mom is getting nutty with all these contests, BOL
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Frankie!
Lots of contests and my mom is sooo lazy to enter me in at least one!
I will be enjoying everyone of them!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Frankie dat bee a most excellent idea butts wee is soo busy rite now wivs evry fing bein all heated so too bark.
Wee will pee mail yoo new html codes soon cos wee spotteds your badges needs resizin so wee will sorts dem out fur yoo n your ladies.
Lovs
Ronnii
xxxxxx


PeeS. Yes wee would lovs to bee judges feel free to sends Norwood our peemail addy

Zona said...

What a great idea!! Somehow, I'm not sure Zona will net me many points but it's worth a try!!! Can't wait to see everyone's posts!

Off to Norwoods....

Wags,
Zona

Noodles said...

I would love to host of "The Name Game". It sounds like fun. My Mommy 1 always does "the Name" on every birthday and thank you card. Me and my Mommy would love to ,so you can choose us if you want.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry khlever!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

AFSocksScylla said...

We will try to enter your contest if we can get our lazy human to type for us.

Maybe you could go help out with our Grandpa's goats http://boergoats.blogspot.com/

Although we are not sure Mutt would appreciate your presence.

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Mr. Justice Frankie Furter, Abby is most excited about the invitation from Switzerland! Abby would be hard pressed to think of a safer location for Your Honor's sequestration; if Juno & Loki together can't protect you, no one can. Swiss cows are most gentle and wear HUGE bells so they're easy to find. Corgis were bred long and low so they could herd cows and not be accidentally kicked. Don't see why a long, low Doxie couldn't do the job as well as a Corgi. And Swiss cheeses of all kinds are world renown, so Your Honor would have a wide selection of noms.

Abby had no idea relations between Your Honor and Your Honor's Chief of Security, Sarge, were so fraught. She never would have suggested inviting Sarge to your estate if she had known. Please accept Abby's most sincere apologies.

Abby thinks your contest idea is very clever, and it raises no issues of judicial ethics so Abby is very happy.

Jed & Abby, L.B.E., Guardian [until further notice] of Judicial Ethics for Mango Minster 2011.

Scooter said...

Hey Frankie!
Wow, I really like this contest idea. Maybe someone out there will run with it. I'd probably even use the same example for myself, beclaws it suits me to a T. You see a half empty glass, but I see a half full one! I see it as a perk to keep you fretting and on your toes. Lots of snicker power in this. BOL
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

This was a most excellent idea Frankie! Glad that Noodles took up the mantle and is hosting the Name Game. I'm gonna give it a try!
AireKisses,
BabyRD

Hey Frankie thanks for passing on the word about our MM2011 costume contest. You're a champ!!
WelshieHugs,
Hootie