Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wardie Day

I made two exciting discoveries today. Furst... this is my #555 posting. AKA the Triple Nickel. and.... DRUMROLL PLEASE.......... I now have 87 followers. I got this ward... Twice. Furst from Mollie Jo, Bobo, and Uncle Puppy; then I got it from Puddles. Soooo Now I gotta tell you 7 things about me.
Ok here goes:
1. I finally got to go back to my Lake for some much needed Bark and Beachcombing, after all those days of RAIN.
2. I Love Ruby and Penny
3. I sometimes don't tell thingys the Right way.
4. I like to have my teefs brushed.
5. I don't think much of Baffs though.
6. I LOVE to yank on my cussin Sarge's walking string. A LOT!!!
7. I HATE Winter.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1. Ruby and Penny.... beclaws I love 'em and they share
2. To Their cussin Daisy... beclaws I was kind'a hard on her the other day and... well, when the girrrls and I get MARRIED Daisy and I are gonna be related. Gotta be nice to the 'RELS' you know.
3. To my Other Daisy... from Teacherspet beclaws that is such a FUN and Interesting blog.
4. To Twinkie.... beclaws she is a grrreat advice giver and... she did GABE for us!!!
5. To Ginger, Chip, and Thai beclaws they are toooo funny and their dad likes Trains and has a LEG LAMP.
6. To Mango and Dexter beclaws... they are RH and PeeWee
7. To my Cussin Sarge.... Now he doesn't have a blog, beclaws... well when Blogspot investigated him... they found out that he is a MAJOR (that's a Pun) butt scootin' stink head. Now they won't let him have a blog. Sooooo I feel sorry for him and I want to give this to him. (Ok, you all know where I pulled all that crap from. hehehe) I DO love to yank his string though.
Just don't let Ruby and Penny find out that when we get married... Sarge will be related to them, too. I'm kinda sneaking up on this topic GENTLY (see #2 above.... which is not be be confused with Poops) beclaws I'm scared outta my furs that if they get wind of this it'll be a deal breaker... not to mention a HOOOOOGE heartbreaker for me. I'm just sayin'. OK???

15 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

What an achievement! 555 posts, the Tripple Nickel!
Congrats on the Award, Frankie.
Do I hear the wedding bells?

Ruby and Penny said...

Morning Frankie
Thank you for the award. We love it & you too.
Sarge is a great guy, we know you are just pullin everybody's chain(not just Sarge's) when you talk mean about him.
Love ya
Ruby & Penny

BRUTUS said...

A new award! First I've seen that oe, and you already got it TWICE! You are one decorated doggie, Frankie!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

Zona said...

Congrats on your pending nuptials, Frankie! Will you throw a big party to celebrate when the big day comes?

Wags,
Zona

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We think this khalls fur some celebrating Saturday fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Nico and The Bandit said...

Cheers from the blog hop. It's nice to meet you, Frankie!

the booker man said...

hey, mr. frankie!
gratsers on #555, 87 following friendz, and your awardie!! you sure have lots to celebrate today. :)
now don't worry about miss ruby and miss penny. they are gonna marry you cuz you are the bestest guy evarrr for them! even crazy sarge can't break the deal!
*woof*
the booker man

houndstooth said...

Frankie, wow! Congrats on the award and the triple nickel! We had a lot of fun reading more about you!

Bunny

the teacher's pets said...

Dear Frankie,
I had to go back and read you 555th blog post twice beclaws I was a little confused about the award beclaws I've never won an award before....Soooo am I supposed to list 7 things about myself and then choose 7 bloggie friends who should win this award too? I'm sorry if I am a bit of an airhead today butt I've been up and out the door since 7am to walk w/my mom and then I went on a 3 mile hike with 4 other dogs and my mom's human friend!

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your Award, Frankie!
When you get married to Ruby and Penny...the family is going to grow a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Congrats Frankie!!! On the award, 555 posts and especially 87 Followers!!

You So Rock!!
Smileys and Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on #555 an don that pawesome award. We don't know Sarge but he sounds like an "pup of interest".

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

You are welcome! We loved reading your Frankie Facts.


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

The Oceanside Animals said...

Congratulations, Frankie!

Rambo said...

555??? Wow...that's great. I have to count my blog posts. Maybe I have 555 too.
Congrats.

woof,
Rambo