Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cooper's Hawk


I was wanting you to see my Cooper's Hawk... sitting on my safe play area fence gate. I am posting this one furst so that everybuddy can at least see it. Look at his huge talons and beautiful face. This picture was taken on January 29th. BEFORE all of this stupid cat crap snow started.
The seperate posting is only for those of you who have strong stomachs.... like me.
Those pictures were taken in the morning of the last day I have seen my grass. AKA... before the snow hit the hill. You can just skip looking at it if you don't want to see him with his grackle kill. OKAY?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a bit scared, Frankie, but I'm going for it. I'm ready to see the photos NOW
Twink!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom and I love to watch our neighbourhood hawks!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra