Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow and my friend

This is ME Frankie Furter in the first skift of SNOW for the year. This is ME playing with my furend Ariona #2. I have to call her that beclaws I have two furends named Arianna. Butt they are both spelled different. I made a big wrestle her to the floor move. Just like some of the stuff that dad and I watch on the TV down in Dad's Man cave Den.... Well, we do that UNTIL mom catches us.
This is me holding Ariona Down.



I let her play with my RAT and Squirrel. I was actually little girl sitting. Ariona's mom and dad (Kevin the kid we never had) were hunting deer with my dad. Her mom and dad BOTH got lucky!!! Yea.


We had lunch together and an afternoon snack of Apple and Peanutbutter. I love that.

Ariona got to make my mom's Pooping Snowman work. She got Peanut M & M's. Butt I can't have those, so I just gnawed on my deer antlers while she ate Snowman - - - -. hehehe
I had a super fun day with my furend. Butt she had to go home waaaaay too soon to suit me.

PeeS. A big thanks for those of you who mentioned going to etsy.com for some super fitting clothes. I am going to make mom do some shopping for me.


15 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hey Ginger and Chip... F.Y.I. I STILL can't leave a pawment on your bloggie. PeeS. my mom has been to Pearl Harbor. She said it is very much sobering.

Agnes B. Bullock said...

We don't know why the comments section does not work. We let BLogger know, but have not heard anything yet.

Mom and Dad want to see Pearl Harbor- Dad is in the Navy REserves and they commemorate Pearl Harbor every year. (Mom was in the Army, so you know they "talk" about which service is the best)

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Try leaving a comment now- MOm thinks she may have it fixed!!!!!

sadermaxx said...

Hi Frankie!

Did she share her peanut butter, did you tell her you could have peanut butter.
It sounds like a pretty fun day though.

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

you look like you were sliding away in the first pic! hehehe

that little girl looks like shirly temple!

Sam said...

You look like you had a good time with your friend and we're happy to see you got some snow! Ours was just a dusting that got icy and slushy almost instantly.

Dexter said...

Frankie - I think you need some conditioner. Looks like the winter air is giving you fly away furs. Good job holding the kid, er, I mean fort down.

Slobbers,
Mango

Scooter said...

Way to go Frankie!!
You are just a dude to pin her down like that!! Gotta show her who is boss!!

It is nice to have kids to play with huh? I like to play with my two around here too.

Glad that you had fun

Smiles
jazzi

Scooter said...

and OH!! cool snow, we got about as much as you do and I LOVED, LOVED it!!!

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Frankie
We have snow now and the cold temps to go along with it. We hibernated this weekend.
Ariona is a sweetie.
Love Ruby & Penny
Pees-We see all those snowmen on the floor. Any snout to carrot CPR lately?

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Looks like you had tons of fun with Ariona #2 Frankie!

Smileys!
Dory

Lorenza said...

Hi, Frankie!
The more snow I see the more cold I get!
Sure you had a pawesome time with Ariona!
I am not very good with kids around me! hmmm....
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Wow Frankie.
I didn't know you offered daycare. So nice of you to play bitey with her and share your stuffies. I think peanut butter and apples is a perfect payout for your work.
norwood

Alli and Frankie said...

Brrrrr, Frankie! It looks cold! It's good that you have such a luxurious coat to keep you toasty! :)
xoxo Frankie Mae

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I try to keep my mom away from etsy -

otherwise, my kibble and snakhk $$$ sufFUR!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra