Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Labor Day to woooooo

I am off visiting... You Know Who... Simple Sarge ! He surely can look all sweetness and light. It is just an act though. I know that his stay in Doggie Jail did NOT rehabilitate him one tiny bit.
This is ME with my friend Woodie. Woodie came out of his store so that we could catch up on our PEE Mail. Woodie has a bunch of employees at his store. He is very much nice to them, and to all his customers (like me). I go there to buy super grrrreat smoked beef bones. I love 'em and so does Sarge. I always stop at Woodie's place before I get to Lori's. I am going to also be buying bones for my 3 new furends that are my "temporary" neighbors. I hope I have enough of my allowance left to pay for everything. I had to use some of my Plastic to buy Mom and Dad both birthday presents. They don't know about those yet. I will let them have their stuff when we get to Lori's. (Don't tell.... I got them both new WATCHES.) That is because I know they LOVE to WATCH ..... ME.... hehehe and also to help remind them when it is time for my supper. I am such a thoughtful guy.
You all have a super duper S A F E Labor Day weekend. I will be spending all my time worried about that GREEN MONSTER. Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet they will be so furry surprised!

Have fun and be SAFE too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

They are going to love your presents!
Have a great long weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hey Frankie,

I did my post with you and the veggies. Thanks so, so much.

{{{huggies}}}...Mona