Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fun


I think that I will be able to make it to the lake today. It isn't raining. In fact there is some sunshine this morning.

My ladies... Ruby and Penny just celebrated their first BLOGAVERSARY. They are going to be doing this neat thing that they call Paw it forward. They will be giving or doing something for others and they are asking all their readers to do the same. I think I am going to give some of my very good veggies to the neighbors who do not have gardens. Those wimmen of mine are just grrrreat citizens.


3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ahoy!

They are grrrreat girls!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lacy said...

w00fs, yes they iz good puppies..

b safe,
~rocky~

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

And they are MINE !!! All mine. My two little HOTTIES !!! he he he