Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last day for the PLAY

Today is the last day for us to put on our play. I will be very sad to see it end. I have made so many new and wonderful friends. My mom says they are my "people". She is always teasing me and saying, "Frankie has his people." I don't quite understand that, but it causes everyone to laugh. I think she is just jealous because everyone knows my name and they don't know hers.
I was so very happy that my birth momma came from so far away to see me in the play. It made me feel grrrrreat. It made my mommy very happy, too.
I hope that there will be a part for me in the next play. If there is, I will get to see everyone again.
It snowed a lot here on my hill yesterday. I don't like that at all. Now I won't have the play to go to, and I can't go out and do you yard work. I want the sun to melt all this bad stuff away. It does make it easier for me to keep an eye out for that mean old Grinch though.

No comments: