Saturday, December 27, 2008

In trouble already



I just don't know what comes over me sometimes. I sometimes tell things that I should not tell. Then I get in very much big trouble. That is what happened with my friend J.. I thought I understood about a Christmas Present that she was going to be getting... and I talked about it in an email to her.

Now I find out that she did not get that present and I should not have even talked about it.

I had to tell my mom what I had done. She was not happy about it at all. I am not grounded from my email for all this long day. I am only allowed to make this one post on my Blog. After this I have to log off and my computer goes away until tomorrow.

It could have been worse though. Because I was honest and told what I had done, I only got grounded for one day and only email. I deserve to be grounded. I am just glad that I confessed up and that way mom could fix the problem and I didn't get grounded from everything for 2 days.

I am sorry that I talked about things out of turn. I am going to try very much hard not to make these mistakes again.

It is a really good thing that today will be very warm so that I can play in my brushpiles while I think about what I did wrong. See you tomorrow.

No comments: