Friday, March 3, 2017

Dr. Seuss Day...

We seem to be a Day LATE and $87.00 Short...
We had this set to post fur TODAY... and we did that DAYS

 ago       THAT may Explain why it only HALF Shows up Here TODAY.
This is an OLDIE butt a Goodie:


Wednesday, March 2, 2016


Happy Dr. Seuss Day....



THIS is a Walk down MEMORY LANE.....    A copy of our Post from 2012...  

Are You READY fur Dr. Seuss Day???

WE are...

Ernie tired to SING my PAWem...
We are kinda like these Two... Side by Side... MOST of the time.
I hope the Cat in the Hat doesn't come to YOUR home...
THE GRINCH once got ME (Frankie Furter) It was a sad time, let me tell you.
So Ernie and I want to be on the Look Out fur BOTH the Cat in the Hat... AND the GRINCH.
We don't want a REPEAT of that experience. NOW.... here is MY (Frankie Furter's) PAWem

One Bone, New BoneBy: Frankie Furter

One Bone.
New Bone.
My Bone.
Chew Bone.

Can I chew it by the phone?
Will I chew it all alone?

Old Bone.
New Bone.
I want Seven.
That would be pure Heaven.

Could I, would I, gnaw all day?
Would I rather gnaw than play?

I could not, would not give up my nap.
Not even to sit on my mom's lap.

I would not give up my bone to chew,
for somethingy like a stinky shoe.

One Bone.
Chew Bone.
Don't sniff my new Bone.

I will bite you hard,
If you steal my bone.
Go! Shoo! Leave my yard.
Get, I say. Leave it alone.

One Bone.
New Bone.
My Bone.
Chew Bone.

The END

19 comments:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Excellent poem!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh bravo bravo Franiki!!! This is VERY worthy of the ditty-doctor!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

easyweimaraner said...

love it... the grinch is my favourite dr. seuss character too... but I can not understand why he gave all that gifts back... I wouldn't do that... no... never...

Poodle At Play said...

A most excellent poem - This is a literary classic for sure!

My GBGV Life said...

Better late than never! Love the poem!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are so funny pulling the sleigh BOL
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Kismet said...

You can read my comment from 2012.

The Army of Four said...

We LOVE your poem! Awesome!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

My Mind's Eye said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Love this post!!! Bravo bravo bravo. The poem would make Dr. Seuss Smile a great big smile too
Hugs madi your bfff

Jans Funny Farm said...

Clap, clap, clap, clap! We tried to write a poem for yesterday but we couldn't think straight with all the honking going on here. Who cares if you're a day late? You're just being original.

M. K. Clinton said...

Y'all are pawsome poets! I love the shirt too. Dr. Seuss was such a fun author. ♥

Ojo said...

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! What a fantastic poem! It's about BONES! That's pawesome! Also, which is worse - the grinch or a snowman?

C.L.W.STEP said...

You guys are too funny! I think I'm due for a new chewy bone … I would chew it on the couch. Yes I would, don't be a grouch!

Idaho PugRanch said...

OMD! what a pawsome poem!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We do love that poem, F & E - and we are very happy to celebrate Dr. Seuss day today too!!!

Woos - Lightning and Misty

Unknown said...

We loved your poem and loved your pictures!! Happy Dr. Seuss day!!

Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest

http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/

Murphy said...

That is such a good poem you should make it into a book!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Pawsome poem!!

Now...we need to go find our bones!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Molly the Airedale said...

What a great poem! I love it♥